BB7 UK - Just started...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jessicaindublin said:
:eek: :redface:

Hi I'm Jessica from the Special Bets Blog- I like to check which forums are linking to the site and this has to be the most bizarre (in a good way) so far :)

Alex - nice tackle! :wink:

Hehe, we pride ourselves on being bizarre :rolleyes:

I am a dreadful links whore, I wonder how many other bloggers and site owners I manage to sucker in to visiting LPSG? :eek: :biggrin1:

..and I don't remember rugby-tackling anyone!! :wink: :tongue:

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i just read in MORE or some other girl mag, Pete's ex of two years spoke out. She said he is lovely, so its not a bitter sell out thing to do, among all the stuff that basicly made me love Pete 1000% times more, she announced that Pete's willy is in excess of 10" long.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DanielForever said:
i just read in MORE or some other girl mag, Pete's ex of two years spoke out. She said he is lovely, so its not a bitter sell out thing to do, among all the stuff that basicly made me love Pete 1000% times more, she announced that Pete's willy is in excess of 10" long.

I filed that away under 'most people have no idea what a 10" dick looks like'; yes, he's well endowed, but people need to stop measuring in cyber-inches. Other exposés have claimed he purrs like a cat while fucking; is heavily into bondage; and is actively bisexual. :rolleyes:

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
I filed that away under 'most people have no idea what a 10" dick looks like'; yes, he's well endowed, but people need to stop measuring in cyber-inches. Other exposés have claimed he purrs like a cat while fucking; is heavily into bondage; and is actively bisexual. :rolleyes:

Bisexual you go on to say?

horar

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DanielForever said:
Bisexual you go on to say?

horar
That's what most every bit of gossip that has come out of Brighton has stated... from so many different sources that it seems pretty likely to be true. He's certainly a known 'regular' at Pride and numerous gay venues there as well...

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
alex8 said:
That's what most every bit of gossip that has come out of Brighton has stated... from so many different sources that it seems pretty likely to be true. He's certainly a known 'regular' at Pride and numerous gay venues there as well...

I assumed at the start that Pete was gay, especially as he spoke quite freely about his bondage sesssions, and being whipped and led around on a lead.

He is only 24 years old, so even if he is 'straight' at the moment, perhaps he hasn't quite made up his mind.

His reaction to all the women who have come on to him in the house is exactly how a gay guy would react. He almost seems to be frightened of them all.

I'd say he's definately bi...and probably more.

It's strange that his 'bi' sexuality hasn't been discussed. Or if it has I certainly missed it.

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK Alex8, your mission, should you choose to accept it......

The psychology show, Big Brothers Big Brain was just on (umm... thats odd, every time I try to use an apostrophe with this keyboard, instead of putting it into the text, the search panel on Firefox comes up. My apologies to all grammar Nazis from here on in, I would use apostrophes in the correct places if the damned keyboard would let me! The arrow keys are also fucked. Time for a new keyboard, methinks!)

So, Dermot was chatting away to the psychologist (who is from N Ireland, incidentally), and on a screen behind them footage from the house was being shown. At one point, it was following Pete, who was walking around in grey jersey shorts. He bent over to pick something up, I think it was his microphone, and as he stood back up again, everything was... shall we say, very very obvious.

You have your mission, Alex, go fetch screen grabs ;)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Irvy said:
You have your mission, Alex, go fetch screen grabs ;)
I'll see what turns up tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I was more worried that you might want to see the recent full-five-minute segment showing Glyn puking again*! :puke:

* which I do have if anyone really feels the need! :biggrin1:

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL, I declined the opportunity to have a look at Lea's past, so I might skip on Suzie too. I was amused in tonight's highlights show tonight though when Ash started talking about how important it was for a woman to pay her own way, and how she dislikes seeing some of her friends going out and just trying to find a rich man to ensnare, and then Suzie, who married a rich man and has since been a kept woman (her hubbie bought her new boobs, and spent 4 grand buying her golden ticket that got her in the house), just got up and walked away.

Oh, and no, you can keep the Glyn vomit scene too ;)

I was chatting to my sister in law just after Glyn did his streak through the house, and she commented that "He was able to hide his bits pretty easily, wasn't he? Obviously not a lot to hide".

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
kelp said:
HUGE DRAMA in BB australia..see the Jamie thread
Ah, y'never know, you might wind up getting two hot new replacement housemates out of it in the end :rolleyes:

=====

And speaking of hot new housemates; a little more of Michael --->

1, 2, 3, 4

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn, the UK house has become dull in terms of nudity. :rolleyes:

Anyway, a new higher-quality shirtless pic of Pete has just been published... needless to say, dating from before his time in the house:

click here

===

While there is clearly interest in seeing Pete nude, as the proliferation of threads at LPSG indicates...

-->
http://www.lpsg.org/celebrity-endowments/27974-pete-big-brother-uk-2006-a.html
-->
http://www.lpsg.org/celebrity-endowments/29304-pete-from-big-brother-vwe.html
-->
http://www.lpsg.org/celebrity-endowments/30756-pete-big-brother-uk-huge.html

...I can only reiterate: there are no such photos in the public domain at this time. If there were, then they would be all over the Internet in seconds. I've followed BB7 UK via four different forums since it commenced this year, all of which make substantial use of caps whenever there are any of interest in terms of nudity, etc. And trust me, there has been nothing in recent weeks. :rolleyes:

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well there was plenty tonight! Glyn and Spiral running around naked, in and out of the shower, but screen caps would be needed for any of the blink and you'll miss it peeks!

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Irvy said:
Well there was plenty tonight! Glyn and Spiral running around naked, in and out of the shower, but screen caps would be needed for any of the blink and you'll miss it peeks!

Absolutely. I don't think that there was much to see anyway - although there was a side-on shot of Spiral in the shower at back of shot where it looked as if his cock was visible. Other than that, nothing very exciting, other than Glyn running around with everything covered by his hand.

HugeBrazilian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah. There was a part where you could see spiro's cock. I am just waiting for "Alex8" ti get the pics or the videos...

BTW. Thanks Alex8, I always find anything I need you your threads!!! LOL

valleylad91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
did anyone see Pete's bulge in his boxer shorts? his cock was clearly vivible and it was v.big

can somebody get a screen cap