bball shorts or board shorts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by leonceswim, Jun 27, 2007.

1. leonceswim

leonceswim Active Member

Albums:
    dont you just like it when a guy is wearing loose shorts (ie: board shorts, bball shorts) and is freeballing. when they sit, they give you a nice view of their stuff. i think its hot.

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

I remember having just painted a house, and as me and my boss drove off this dude in bball shorts sits in front of the house and opens up. I watched as discretely as I could while we drove further and further away.

3. leonceswim

leonceswim Active Member

Albums:
    exactly what i was talking about ;)

4. HERCSURF

HERCSURF New Member

Im all over that bro....LAX shorts work great with that...and yeah BBall shorts. I wear boardies all the time.. but they are usually hit the kneee so tough to fall out of em...but you wear them low on the waist and you can show a lot of ass and top of pubes... I have this great pair of LOST white boardies where you can totally scope my cock swinging in em.. very hot.

A hot dude in LAX shorts, flip flops.. no shirt.. fuckin kills me every time

5. smoothnfree

smoothnfree New Member

Albums:
    yeah, its cool top see that, and ive been known to actually do it and only realize it happened when i look down

6. leonceswim

leonceswim Active Member

Albums:
    i wear bordies at work, lifeguard. maybe im doing it lol. you'll can go see me, pretend like you'll are swimming, but really floating to see a peek?

add me on yahoo, leonceswim

7. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Like this?

Attached Files:

8. scorpiokc

scorpiokc New Member

F*CK YEAH! I have a major fetish with guys freeballing in shorts or whatever. And when I've had enough to drink I like to sometimes show off a bit, too.

9. dudepower1982

dudepower1982 New Member

I love seeing dudes in their board shorts (but shirtless, obviously), because it enhances the mystery of what's actually underneath. :smile:

If anyone has any pics..... :wink:

10. hung_boy18

hung_boy18 New Member

I was at the pool a few weeks ago and my buddy was wearing board shorts with no underwear. I got in the pool and my buddy was tanning in a chair with his legs spread open across the chair and as I was walking around the edge of the pool I looked over and could see right up his leg. His cock was down the left side.

11. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been into mesh gym shorts for years. Champion has been my default brand, yet I've bought some from Russell Athletic and Nike as well - I have over 30 different pair - major fetish! Basketball, Lacrosse, baseball - whatever sport we want to associate with them, mesh shorts are the hottest thing on the planet. The new double dry / microfiber fabrics don't hide much either. I freeball in mesh shorts at the beach (underwear doesn't cut it in the ocean), but otherwise I wear boxers with them in public. The outline of my dick shows through the shorts, and I totally love it. Apparently lots of guys are into it because I see them hanging freely wearing mesh shorts all over town. If I wear the ones with the shorter inseams, I have to be careful when I sit to not flash unintentionally. So much fun to be a guy! Take a look at my photos and you'll see what I mean.

12. leonceswim

leonceswim Active Member

Albums:
    i knew i wasnt the only one that enjoyed these! lol.

13. Young Pumper

Young Pumper New Member

Trackpants seem to have a similar effect, too. Awesome stuff!

14. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love wearing bball shorts. They are so comfortable. Especially for sports because they seem to breathe the best.

15. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to wear cotton gym shorts and cotton briefs when I ran, and they would get soaked. The mesh shorts definitely breathe better than any others. I do a 7 1/2 mile run on Sundays and the mesh is the most comfortable fabric that I used for running. I wear them for cycling as well.

16. HERCSURF

HERCSURF New Member

lol i could JO just reading these posts lol

17. ramwella

ramwella Member

Where I used to live, I would play street bball with the guys from the neighborhood-- mostly black and latino, and a couple of white guys sometimes. It never failed: There were always 2-3 guys playing on the court and free-balling! It was hot and I didn't mind the eye candy.

Shirts vs. Skins. Sweaty bodies. Soaked shorts and tank tops. Dicks flopping. It was a big distraction. But I kind of liked the fact that I didn't know these guys at all. No names. Just trash-talking, slam dunking and free-balling.

I tried free-balling twice, but I get way too self-conscience. I'm a decent shower (5.5-6" flaccid), but I've never been much of a show-off. Plus, it effects my game.

18. beachound

beachound Member

I freebal in mesh bb shorts all the time. Mostly around the house but I have gone to the store a couple of times and it is hot walking around knowing people are looking down to see what you got as your cock flops around in your shorts.

19. jerkdude75

jerkdude75 New Member

Albums:
    Bball shorts without a doubt. I've gotten to the point where I sometimes work out in them while freeballing. It's quite a sight on the treadmill. Hehe

20. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I'm at the beach now, and I have a pair of board shorts that I bought at Urban Outfitters a while back. I'm not sure of they are meant to actually get wet...they are made of really thin fabric and have no liner at all. They are velcro fly...and do have a string tie...so I guess they are swim shorts...

When these shorts get wet, it really leaves nothing to the imagination on what my dick looks like...especially between waves when all the air gets sucked out. Even when they are dry, and I walk down the beach into the wind, my dick is pretty clearly visible bouncing around. Fun times. No stories yet...but my beach time is not over either. ;o)

Draft saved Draft deleted