bball shorts or board shorts

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I had my business - many studs would come in during the summer months wearing shorts - especially those mesh types. The register counter was low enough that made crotch watching easy. Sometimes I'd get so flustrated I'd have to go to the bathroom after they left.:redface:

I always freeball in my basketball shorts. Some of the newer shorts have liners in them...so that you can't see skin through the mesh...so it's like they are made for freeballing. I wear them to the store, fastfood and to work out or run. I have a big head on my dick...so you can always see the outline perfectly in them. I think it's normal for dudes to check out other dudes...and I'm never at a loss for gays or straights checkin me out. I have only had two ever get bold enough to try to reach out and touch the goods though...and when i started getting hard afterward, then I had to tuck my cock up in the waistband because it got too embarrassing.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MESH B BALL / GYM SHORTS

The ocean has been very warm lately, so I went for a swim after work. I freeballed in red mesh gym shorts. The water felt great and I loved the waves. Unlike board shorts, the mesh shorts feel light and unencumbering in the water. I noticed that the air gets trapped under the elastic waistband after a breaking wave and my shorts "inflated". A quick tug on the waistband released the trapped air. Mesh Bball or gym shorts are great for the beach and they dry quickly. They look hot, too.