BBAU: Who was bigger? Jamie or Rory?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
duno who they are or where the pics are from, but the first guy appears to be 75% hard.. the second guy is clearly totally limp

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jamie has an 8" errection..but he is big soft..

to me Rory looks like he has a fairly average cock..

not sure who is bigger - but neither are crazy huge

bbfan06_bb

Just Browsing
Media
the series before jamie had the biggest guys of all

Dean Glucina was nicknamed "gorilla dick" and was HUGE....vesna couldnt get over it and he stated his erect cock is 27cms

jamie would be the next biggest

from dean's series, hotdogs was way bigger than given credit for and would be 3rd biggest overall....followed by glenn (shearer) from the same series...

fryzie would be next biggest

dino and john would be next with gordon from what i can see and remember

Aaron_l

Just Browsing
Media
i disagree!

jamie was huge! didnt you see him with katie in the rewards room!

to rely on an idiot like vesna is stupid, dean would probably be next biggest, though he didnt always seem huge.

i do agree that hotdogs was quite under-rated cos he was quite long too, its prably cos he wasnt that hott. i remember a chick sayin he had a body like an old man! lol!

the next guys im not sure. shearer, fryzie rory and gordan (rip) were all pretty big!

john was pretty big too, and for a thin guy his looked very impressive. Saxon would he up there too. apparently he was born with three balls. lol. had one removed!!

dino was really hot, but i'd say average.

someone we forgot to mention is that guy from season 3...ummm, i forgot, but joe flirted like hell with him, lol! he didnt look too long, but he did look thick!

brodie and some other guys could have been packin some last year too. is a shame we were robbed of uncut! lol! damn that turkey slappin! lol!

LOL, its funny how much i remember lol. i kinda do miss big brother, kinda sad, wat'll take its place next year? Awww?