Bbc In The Locker Room

BigDStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've always been the tall skinny guy but I'm looking to change that by going to the gym. I'm a 22 year old 6'5" 180lbs skinny pale white guy. I'm still decently fit as I ran cross country in high school but I'm looking to add some muscle. I'm very lucky my friend and crush from college, Kelly, works at the local gym and got me a cheap membership. She's 20 years old, 5'3" blonde with a killer body. She has an ass and legs to die for and big perky boobs, about 36C, which is surprising considering how fit she is.

My first day at the gym and I see Kelly working the front desk. "Happy to see a familiar face here!" I say smiling at her. "Good to see you Jay, let me know if you need anything, I'm happy to help". Mentally I think a date would be nice but I respond "sure thing"

I drop my stuff off in the empty locker room, change quickly, and make my way over to the treadmill to warm up and to scan the gym to get a feel for the place. The gym is rather empty but there is a rather imposing guy on the bench press. He looks to be around 5'6 but is this barrel chested black guy, early 30s, with a thick beard pounding out heavy reps. It would be a great goal to be nearly as strong as that guy.

After warming up, I head over to the dumbbells doing some exercises I saw online. After a couple of minute I feel a tap on my shoulder "Hey man can you spot me?" Its the muscular black guy from earlier. "Uhh sure I can try but I'm rather new to lifting weights". "No problem, just stop it from killing me"

We head over to the bench press and I get in position to spot hoping he doesn't need my help. He pumps out 5 reps and reracks the bar. Kelly was walking by as he finished and exclaimed "first day at the gym and already spotting someone lifting 315 lbs, impressive". "Luckily he didn't need my help" I replied back.

The black guy got up and introduced himself to Kelly "You should be complimenting the guy lifting the heavy weight, I'm Derrick by the way". Kelly responded "Well you're very impressive yourself Derrick". "You don't know the half of it" Derrick replied as he winked back at Kelly. Kelly rolled her eyes and walked away.

"How do you know that fine piece of ass?" Derrick asked me. "I went to college with her, we're good friends." I snapped back. "Well shes fine as fuck" Derrick said licking his lips. A little annoyed I ask Derrick if he needs my help again and he responses, "Nah I'm good, doing other lifts now but tell me whats her name?" I say "Kelly" and walk away.

I continue doing the various exercises I saw online until I finished my workout and headed to the locker room to change. As I was heading in, Derrick was also going in.

"How was your first gym workout? I heard Kelly say it was your first day here"
"Good, just did some stuff I saw online". We talk as we walk to our lockers. Conveniently our lockers are next to each other. Derrick takes off his shirt and the big chest is confirmed. He has massive pecs with big dark nipples. He doesn't have a 6 pack but his abdominals are strong.

"Hey my eyes are up here" Derrick says . I blush and apologize "Sorry I didn't realize I was staring, you're extremely strong". I take my shirt off and my pale skinny torso looks silly in comparison. Derrick looks at me and says "You may be skinny now but you can get stronger". As he finishes his sentence, he pulls his shorts down and reveals red boxer briefs and a massive bulge. My eyes get wide as I can't look away. I'm not very impressive in the dick department - I'm cut and 2 inches soft and 4.5 inches hard with a bit below average girth. I couldn't believe my eyes looking at this bulge.

"Staring again are you?" Derrick laughed." It's ok, this is why they call me Big D" as he grabbed his bulge. I blush and felt quite intimidated. That bulge has its own zip code I thought but couldn't mutter anything. Derrick smiled at my silence "well are you going to take your shorts off too?"

"I have on running shorts, so no underwear" I say. Derrick replied, "thats ok, you need to strip down to shower anyway".

I peel off my shorts revealing my little 2 inch dick. It doesn't even hang, just kinda sticks out. I haven't shaved in awhile and it looked tiny in my bush of blonde pubes. Derrick burst out laughing. "That's all you have white boy? I think I was bigger when i was a toddler". I got beet red and actually got a little hard, but still couldn't say anything, staring at Derricks bulge.

"I bet you want to see what I'm working with" Derrick says as he dropped his briefs revealing the biggest dick I've ever seen. It was thick, cut, black with a light pink head, and hung about 6 inches. I blurted out "holy fuck" as Derrick laughed. "You little dick white boys are all the same. Come join me in the shower" Derrick said as he walked towards the showers.

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This reminds me of an encounter I had 20 years ago with a personal trainer named "John."
Gorgeous black man with muscles on muscles and a jock pouch which was literally overflowing
with the longest, thickest, dick and a nut sack like an orange.
He was used to the attention and mouths dropping open. He enjoyed the attention from men and women.
Loved to soap it again and again in the open shower room. I never saw it hard, but he told me, he was 8.5"

Dave K

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've always been the tall skinny guy but I'm looking to change that by going to the gym. I'm a 22 year old 6'5" 180lbs skinny pale white guy. I'm still decently fit as I ran cross country in high school but I'm looking to add some muscle. I'm very lucky my friend and crush from college, Kelly, works at the local gym and got me a cheap membership. She's 20 years old, 5'3" blonde with a killer body. She has an ass and legs to die for and big perky boobs, about 36C, which is surprising considering how fit she is.

My first day at the gym and I see Kelly working the front desk. "Happy to see a familiar face here!" I say smiling at her. "Good to see you Jay, let me know if you need anything, I'm happy to help". Mentally I think a date would be nice but I respond "sure thing"

I drop my stuff off in the empty locker room, change quickly, and make my way over to the treadmill to warm up and to scan the gym to get a feel for the place. The gym is rather empty but there is a rather imposing guy on the bench press. He looks to be around 5'6 but is this barrel chested black guy, early 30s, with a thick beard pounding out heavy reps. It would be a great goal to be nearly as strong as that guy.

After warming up, I head over to the dumbbells doing some exercises I saw online. After a couple of minute I feel a tap on my shoulder "Hey man can you spot me?" Its the muscular black guy from earlier. "Uhh sure I can try but I'm rather new to lifting weights". "No problem, just stop it from killing me"

We head over to the bench press and I get in position to spot hoping he doesn't need my help. He pumps out 5 reps and reracks the bar. Kelly was walking by as he finished and exclaimed "first day at the gym and already spotting someone lifting 315 lbs, impressive". "Luckily he didn't need my help" I replied back.

The black guy got up and introduced himself to Kelly "You should be complimenting the guy lifting the heavy weight, I'm Derrick by the way". Kelly responded "Well you're very impressive yourself Derrick". "You don't know the half of it" Derrick replied as he winked back at Kelly. Kelly rolled her eyes and walked away.

"How do you know that fine piece of ass?" Derrick asked me. "I went to college with her, we're good friends." I snapped back. "Well shes fine as fuck" Derrick said licking his lips. A little annoyed I ask Derrick if he needs my help again and he responses, "Nah I'm good, doing other lifts now but tell me whats her name?" I say "Kelly" and walk away.

I continue doing the various exercises I saw online until I finished my workout and headed to the locker room to change. As I was heading in, Derrick was also going in.

"How was your first gym workout? I heard Kelly say it was your first day here"
"Good, just did some stuff I saw online". We talk as we walk to our lockers. Conveniently our lockers are next to each other. Derrick takes off his shirt and the big chest is confirmed. He has massive pecs with big dark nipples. He doesn't have a 6 pack but his abdominals are strong.

"Hey my eyes are up here" Derrick says . I blush and apologize "Sorry I didn't realize I was staring, you're extremely strong". I take my shirt off and my pale skinny torso looks silly in comparison. Derrick looks at me and says "You may be skinny now but you can get stronger". As he finishes his sentence, he pulls his shorts down and reveals red boxer briefs and a massive bulge. My eyes get wide as I can't look away. I'm not very impressive in the dick department - I'm cut and 2 inches soft and 4.5 inches hard with a bit below average girth. I couldn't believe my eyes looking at this bulge.

"Staring again are you?" Derrick laughed." It's ok, this is why they call me Big D" as he grabbed his bulge. I blush and felt quite intimidated. That bulge has its own zip code I thought but couldn't mutter anything. Derrick smiled at my silence "well are you going to take your shorts off too?"

"I have on running shorts, so no underwear" I say. Derrick replied, "thats ok, you need to strip down to shower anyway".

I peel off my shorts revealing my little 2 inch dick. It doesn't even hang, just kinda sticks out. I haven't shaved in awhile and it looked tiny in my bush of blonde pubes. Derrick burst out laughing. "That's all you have white boy? I think I was bigger when i was a toddler". I got beet red and actually got a little hard, but still couldn't say anything, staring at Derricks bulge.

"I bet you want to see what I'm working with" Derrick says as he dropped his briefs revealing the biggest dick I've ever seen. It was thick, cut, black with a light pink head, and hung about 6 inches. I blurted out "holy fuck" as Derrick laughed. "You little dick white boys are all the same. Come join me in the shower" Derrick said as he walked towards the showers.
Ik hope you'll continue soon! :)

BigDStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I stood by my locker in disbelief, ‘What just happened?’ I thought. I’ve never felt this inferior before. And I can’t believe someone can be that big completely flaccid.

I took a deep breath and headed over to the showers. Derrick was standing under a shower, water running down his muscular body and big dick.

“Looks like the little white boy decided to join” he said as I got into the shower across from him. He then followed up by saying “You’re just in time because I’m going to need you to clean my dick.”

I got beet red and said “What!?!”

Derrick replied “Of course . I know you want to. I see your little prick growing”

He wasn’t wrong I had gotten hard. I walked over to him and asked how he needed me to help.

“I need you to grab this dick. Feel the weight of it white boy. “

I put his dick in my hands and I exclaimed “fuck it’s heavy.”

“Good boy, much different than yours. Take some soap and start cleaning it.”

I start stroking it clean and Derrick started to grow. Just a semi but holy fuck was it big.

Derrick then pushed me away and said “that’s all for today white boy. I hope you learned your place” as he turned off the shower and headed to his locker.

I quickly washed up and headed back to the lockers finding Derrick standing there naked. As I started to open my locker I heard a scream. I looked over and saw Kelly standing there cleaning up, staring at Derrick and me.

BigDStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I covered my little dick quickly, blushing and hoping Kelly did not see it. Derrick took a different approach , he let it hang proudly and confidently.

“What are you doing in here?” Derrick asked “This is the men’s locker room”. As he said ‘men’s’ he swayed his big black cock a bit.

Kelly was standing stiff, staring at Derricks massive dick. “Sorry I was trying to get the towels” she replied without breaking eye contact with his cock.

Derrick grabbed his towel, walked over to Kelly and dropped it in the basket in front of her. He stood there and called out to me “she needs your towel too boy”.

I grabbed my towel, still covering my dick with one hand, walked over and put it in the towel basket too .

As I walked next to Derrick, he wrapped his arm around me, pushing my hand away that was hiding my dick. There we were, exposed, right in front of Kelly. Derrick’s big black cock making my little white dick look microscopic.

Derrick said “you shouldn’t be in the men’s and boy’s locker. It’s not polite”. As Derrick said boy, Kelly started laughing and I turned bright red.

Kelly said she was sorry and scurried out with the towels. Derrick looked at me and said “Sorry white boy but it looks like she prefers dark meat.” And deep down I knew he was right.

BigDStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I’ve never felt so humiliated in my life. Not only was I completely outsized, it was in front of my crush. But for some reason my dick started getting hard.

Derrick started laughing. “What’s this? You thinking of me fucking her? Her tight pink pussy wrapped around this big black cock?” He started slapping his dick side to side.

I tried to hide my erection and started packing up my things to leave, ignoring him. Derrick continued talking.

“Look here little man. It’s only a matter of time before she’s on her knees in front of me. I know the look in her eyes, I’ve seen it before. She’s curious to try bbc. She’s over little white boys.”

I finished packing up my stuff and stormed out with our acknowledging Derrick. But I couldn’t get those events out of my mind for the rest of the night

BigDStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I headed to the gym a couple days later and Kelly was working the front desk again. “Hey how’s it going Kelly?” I ask her and she looks at me a little sheepishly.

“I’m alright, thanks for asking.” She responded bluntly. “Say , is your friend here? Derrick was his name right?” After she asked that my smile went away.

“He’s not my friend, haven’t seen him.” As I turned red.

She shot back “Hey , no need to get embarrassed! Well exactly....” as her eyes drifted down to my crotch she started to giggle .

As I was about to walk away, I heard a voice booming “How are you guys doing?” It was Derrick walking into the gym.

Kelly started grinning ear to ear . “I’m doing great Derrick, so happy to see you again. And I’m so sorry again for what happened it the locker room.”

Derrick was also smiling, “So good to see you again Kelly. And I don’t think I’m the one you need to apologize to” as he started nudging me.

Kelly laughed again and Derrick looked at me and said “let’s change and workout together”

I gulped and headed to the locker room with Derrick.

BigDStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As soon as we got to the locker room, Derrick stripped off his pants releasing his monster.

“Remember this big black dick Jay?” He said slapping it side to side. “Kelly certainly did.”

I tried looking away but couldn’t help but stare. I quietly muttered out “I remember it.”

“Good. Now strip down and get changed . I need you to spot me again.”

I turned my back to him and started getting dressed. As I did that, Derrick grabbed my shoulder.

“Don’t think you can hide your little white dick from me boy. I want you to fully recognize your inferiority to me before I fuck Kelly this weekend.”

I turned bright red not knowing what to say. But I realized my little dick was getting hard thinking of how his bbc would stretch her out. Derrick looked down and smiled.

“I see you’re learning. Now let’s get dressed.”

BigDStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I got dressed and hurried out of the locker room, wanting to do my workout in peace. As I hit the treadmill, I saw Derrick hit the bench press. A couple of minutes pass, and Kelly walks by Derrick and they strike up a conversation. Kelly keeps laughing at whatever he’s saying and I feel some twitching in my pants.

I decide to get off the treadmill and join the conversation.

“Oh just in time.” Derrick said as I walked over. “I wanted to invite you both over to my place for drinks this weekend.”

“Yes I’d love you” Kelly said smiling.

“Sure I can join too” I said without thinking.

“Good I’ll see you both Saturday at 8 Derrick said as he returned to benching.

I walked back to the treadmill, now fully realizing what I got myself into

BigDStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
8pm Saturday and I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. My mind is racing as I don’t know what this night has in store.

To my surprise, Kelly answers the door. She’s wearing a skin tight outfit: a white top that shows off her chest and jeans that show off her amazing legs and ass.

“Hi Kelly you looking great” I say. She laughs and responds “Derrick has been saying that since I’ve gotten here”.

I blush a bit and ask “so how long have you been here?”

“Only about 10 minutes. You should come in and have this cocktail Derrick made. I don’t know what’s in it but it’s super strong but tasty” she says as I follow her in .

I see Derrick sitting on the couch relaxing . He smiles as he she’s me and says “glad you made it big man” he laughs . “Here have this drink” he says handing me a glass. I take a sip and wow it’s strong.

I sit down and we’re all chatting and laughing. It’s amazing how comfortable this all is. We’ve all had several drinks and Kelly accidentally knocked a drink over and it spilled all over Derricks pants.

“I’m so sorry “ Kelly responded.

“No worries “ Derrick replied as he stood up and pulled his wet pants down and off. His massive bulge was both Kelly and my eye level. We both couldn’t take our eyes off it . Derrick lingered for a bit standing then sat down. He laughed and said “sorry that seemed to be the easiest solution.”

“It’s totally fine” Kelly said, eyes transfixed on his bulge.

Derrick smiles , knowing the effect his big bulge has and says “I have an idea for a game I think you two will like.”