BBC new website layout

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
compartmentalized like facebook. Interesting concept and I think a good one, but I'm not particularly fond of the aesthetics in general as is. If they could work something out where it would be easily customizable and still look like someone designed it and didn't just haphazardly slap a bunch of shit together at the same time that would be nice.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
compartmentalized like facebook. Interesting concept and I think a good one, but I'm not particularly fond of the aesthetics in general as is. If they could work something out where it would be easily customizable and still look like someone designed it and didn't just haphazardly slap a bunch of shit together at the same time that would be nice.

I hear you there NIC, though I think it's an improvement as it's very user friendly, any idiot could use it. Only niggle for me so far, is that if you follow a link to, let's say a news item, the link will show up in the old format. Shame.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Frequent BBC to see what the other side of the pond is thinking about... and I'm with you on this... and preferred the prior version.