BBC Presenter Kristian Digby found dead in apartment

That's a shame. I always envied his energy and stuff...always the ones you least expect.

Sad tho. :(

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Premature death is always sad. For other than his family and friends we have no right to pry into the details or circumstances other than what the coroner reports. Intruding into grief seems to be so commonin the last couple of days when it is a "celebrity" If you are really sad then respect bereavement.

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, found dead!? Especially with the fact that his death is unexplained, it's really strange. I "hope" it was just premature natural death and not something even more horrible.

I'll miss his shows on BBC One...

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A bit strange really. I expect this of Primetime / after the watershed TV presenters but for the host of a lighthearted property programme this is quite unexpected.

I always preferred Homes Under The Hammer anyway. I didn't like Kristian's presenting but don't think he should be dead at 32 either.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One newspaper is suggesting his death was due to auto-erotic asphyxiation. But this is unconfirmed.

He was a great presenter. Openly gay too like Alistair Appleton another BBC daytime presenter.

RIP

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Wow this is so weird, with Steven Gately, Alexander McQueen, and now Christian Digby there seems to be a rash of premature gay celeb deaths going on. So sad, he was full of energy and a decent TV presenter.

I thought he was very watchable, and remember thinking many times how much I admired his dynamism and energy. Is a real shame.

Probably not the place for this - but I much preferred him to Alistair Appleton, who can grate a bit. :/

ukthickmeat

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Several papers are saying it was a sex game particularly the anti-gay daily mail. (they thing gay weddings killed the dinosaurs and caused global warming.) However I'd not read anything into it quite yet since there still has been no official word..

They are probably still informing his family of details which is why comments from official sorces are not that forthcoming..

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is a sad fact Kristian has died at such a young age. The results of the postmortem turned out to be inconclusive, they are now waiting the results of tests carried out to see if they reveal the cause of death