BBC3's: My Penis And I

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
mypenisandeveryoneelses.com

Just had the GF point me to this, & whilst I have not been able to view the program on BBC3 today, I have managed to view some of the vid's on the site.

It's basically about a chap who is being very honest with his size (3 inch erect) & going public about it, to get other men in a similar situ to himself to talk about it, just like we would do here @ LPSG, but for large penises.

Worth a watch the vids.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

thick_1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This guy is an idiot...While I will admit that a 3'' penis would be a bit of a hindrance, how often does one really use it? Ah, who am I kidding, that's awful...

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Thank you for posting about these documentaries. After just having viewed the short video clips available on the website, I think this is probably one of the most refreshing and liberating documentaries to do with penis size I have ever come across.
It is so honest and straight to the point.
I think all men, regardless of penis size, will benefit from viewing these documentaries and I know all men would feel a lot better about themselves if the stigmas and taboos regarding penis size were to decrease.

As a man who happens to have been equipped with a large penis, I certainly look up to this guy for having the balls to make a documentary about his small penis. I am impressed.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you for posting about these documentaries. After just having viewed the short video clips available on the website, I think this is probably one of the most refreshing and liberating documentaries to do with penis size I have ever come across.
It is so honest and straight to the point.
I think all men, regardless of penis size, will benefit from viewing these documentaries and I know all men would feel a lot better about themselves if the stigmas and taboos regarding penis size were to decrease.

As a man who happens to have been equipped with a large penis, I certainly look up to this guy for having the balls to make a documentary about his small penis. I am impressed.

Exactly! This is basically my main point for posting this in the first place.

Yes, this forum is more aimed at us who have been blessed with a larger penis, but as it has already been shown there are members here too who would be considered as small & they too (Although not quite as brazen as this guy) are very open about their size & how it affects them.

An absolute open & refreshing program to watch.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw this last night. An interesting documentary. One part of it annoyed me though.

He was talking to one dumb bitch and her dumber boyfriend, whose penis was too thin (at 7"x6"), so he was going to have fat stitched under his penile skin to increase its girth. His idiot girlfriend said there was a guy she really liked, handsome, nice guy who she loved. Only she would have ended up cheating on him because his dick was so small. She said he was 5 or 6 inches! For fuck's sake, how is an average penis "small"? It really pisses me off that so many people see anything that isn't big as somehow being small, rather than just normal.