Bbucko, Me Boy, This Is For You.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

The trouble is that we're both a little bit Cathy and both a little bit Patty, sweetheart.

I have no bandwidth :eek:

Let's hope it's just a temporary issue; the internet without YouTube is grim, indeed.

They look alike, they walk alike, sometimes they even talk alike. But one goes "crazy" over a hot dog. Hmmmm. . . .

I don't know about Nick8, but UBb doesn't eat hot dogs (though he adores pâté :cool:)

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

The trouble is that we're both a little bit Cathy and both a little bit Patty, sweetheart.

Let's hope it's just a temporary issue; the internet without YouTube is grim, indeed.

I don't know about Nick8, but UBb doesn't eat hot dogs (though he adores pâté :cool:)

I do like them, actually. They make me lose control. :tongue:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do like them, actually. They make me lose control. :tongue:

I'll keep that in mind next time we see each other :wink:

Linguiça and mild sausages are fine (except for anduille: yuck!), but there's just something so unappetizing about a hot dog, with or without the bun and/or beans and brown bread (on a Saturday, natch).

ETA: I feel the same way about bologna, too :p

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'll keep that in mind next time we see each other :wink:

Linguiça and mild sausages are fine (except for anduille: yuck!), but there's just something so unappetizing about a hot dog, with or without the bun and/or beans and brown bread (on a Saturday, natch).

ETA: I feel the same way about bologna, too :p

Generally speaking you can keep the bologna with me too. Except when you go to Ohio (yeah, I know) they make this ground, spiced bologna spread they put on sandwiches (hey, I didn't know what it was) that's actually pretty good.

Look. It's Ohio. How was I to know I'd be spending 7 years there, more or less?!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Of course, and Campbell's has its place... very limited in my kitchen but you can't make Southern Living's Chicken Ranch Casserole without it... Paula Deen would be proud of me!

I can't live without cream of mushroom and chicken noodle...and some of the others make good sauce bases when you're feeling lazy.

Actually, my mother being the WASP that she is, I was 9 before I understood that you could actually make soup. I genuinely believed it came out of red and white cans.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Generally speaking you can keep the bologna with me too. Except when you go to Ohio (yeah, I know) they make this ground, spiced bologna spread they put on sandwiches (hey, I didn't know what it was) that's actually pretty good.

Look. It's Ohio. How was I to know I'd be spending 7 years there, more or less?!

Ground, spiced bologna sounds suspiciously like salami to me :rolleyes:
And, of course, the best thing about salami is hiding it.

Seven years is a long, long time, mon ami.

I love a good Cheddar Cheese Dog :cool:
Dressed up the Danish way, with remoulade, bread 'n' butter pickles, ketchup, mustard and real (not French's) crispy deep fried onions on top... trust me, it's mmm-mmm-GOOD!

I'm sure you love 'em, FLM, but just reading the description made me lose my appetite for a moment. I'm not much of a garnishes/condiments kinda guy: I don't even like olives in my martinis all that much (leaves more room for the booze :cool:).

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't live without cream of mushroom and chicken noodle...and some of the others make good sauce bases when you're feeling lazy.

Actually, my mother being the WASP that she is, I was 9 before I understood that you could actually make soup. I genuinely believed it came out of red and white cans.

Very handy for the lazy moments, true... but especially in the winter, it is fun to make your own, soups, stews, chilis, anything in a large pot! I need to make that Tuscan Swiss Chard and White Bean Soup again, quick and oh so yummy!

I'm sure you love 'em, FLM, but just reading the description made me lose my appetite for a moment. I'm not much of a garnishes/condiments kinda guy: I don't even like olives in my martinis all that much (leaves more room for the booze :cool:).

I'm a condiment lover, hence my affection for this particular concoction :cool:
Let's have dinner at Rosie's next week, with booze please!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ground, spiced bologna sounds suspiciously like salami to me :rolleyes:
And, of course, the best thing about salami is hiding it.

Seven years is a long, long time, mon ami.

How the hell should I know? They said it was bologna; I guess it was bologna. :wink:

And I never lived there, as you can well imagine. I visited, frequently. He's a nice man with a beautiful penis and wonderful children. We enjoyed each other for a long time. Nuff said. :biggrin1:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a condiment lover, hence my affection for this particular concoction :cool:
Let's have dinner at Rosie's next week, with booze please!

I'm so there! I live practically across the street from Rosie's now :biggrin1:

How the hell should I know? They said it was bologna; I guess it was bologna. :wink:

And I never lived there, as you can well imagine. I visited, frequently. He's a nice man with a beautiful penis and wonderful children. We enjoyed each other for a long time. Nuff said. :biggrin1:

Actually, you said a mouthful :biggrin1: