Bbw enjoyment

bigtonydon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like to think i am a fit guy, i am v muscular and train at the gym 5 or 6 times a week in response to your question hell yeah!!! i love my women with meat on their bones, ass breasts and esp their stomachs! i love how they feel when i touch them. i have looked at your pics and profile many times,your my kind of gal so trust me you have one admirer here!!

Melinahalfbreedintx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i am definately one of those thats for sure. i definately prefer my women to be built! they feel so wonderful. i have been out with slimmer women but i definately prefer the bbw type of partner.

Well that's lovely to hear.

Melinahalfbreedintx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It ain't about the belly, it's about the beauty!
I'm not saying bigger women can't be beautiful. Look at me I'm very pretty. I am just wondering if some men lust after the belly too lol

Reactions: Markanddarlenne

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm curious. Do fit men enjoy the company of bigger women? Like actually find their stomachs just as sexy as flat ones? Yes, I have one so I'm curious.

I have always been into bigger girls, even before my accident. I love the softness. I've dated thin women and it's not the same. In my experience, big girls are less caught up with the thin fads and competition of fashion necessities, so they usually put more effort into the time together...Instead of worrying that they're the host in the room.

That right there makes them more beautiful to me. I'll generally pursue a big girl over the stereotypical model type any day.