Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
All my girlfriends were bbw.Idk why but I really prefer the soft and fluffy body.You are bautiful and hot so don't worry about "the belly" it makes hard a big percenage of the male users.;)

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
no worries, there are guys out there that like bbw and ssbbw too. the guys come in all shapes and sizes, including those "fit" guys you refer to. there are guys out there who are very fit for themselves and not to attract a mate. you just have to find them and be patient about it.

i feel that there is a social pressure on guys to seek out skinny girls and if guys are seen with a bigger girl, his buddies might give him shit. i know this from personal experience as one of my buddies only dates bigger girls and he's a very good-looking guy with a slim figure and he always gets shit from our group. i always tell him to just go for what he likes. as he puts it: "there's more to love".

strokeforb

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I'm curious. Do fit men enjoy the company of bigger women? Like actually find their stomachs just as sexy as flat ones? Yes, I have one so I'm curious.
absolutely

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't mean to insult thin women by any means. I was just curious if there were men who are genuinely attracted to "fat" as men who are attracted to thin, skinny, fit, or thick women.

I am genuinely attracted to (some) fat women. Unlike muscle, fat is soft. Fat bellies, fat thighs, fat butts, they feel soft and snuggly and jiggly beneath the hand and they're appealing to look at in the same way that it's appealing to look at big, soft, snuggly breasts. Fat bodies give more surface area to run your hands over too.

I don't have a preference for fat women over skinny women (skinny women have a whole different set of appealing physical qualities), but of the heavier women I've been attracted to, it is a real physical and sexual attraction.

Melinahalfbreedintx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am genuinely attracted to (some) fat women. Unlike muscle, fat is soft. Fat bellies, fat thighs, fat butts, they feel soft and snuggly and jiggly beneath the hand and they're appealing to look at in the same way that it's appealing to look at big, soft, snuggly breasts. Fat bodies give more surface area to run your hands over too.

I don't have a preference for fat women over skinny women (skinny women have a whole different set of appealing physical qualities), but of the heavier women I've been attracted to, it is a real physical and sexual attraction.
Thank you for your reply.

omegatech

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm curious. Do fit men enjoy the company of bigger women? Like actually find their stomachs just as sexy as flat ones? Yes, I have one so I'm curious.

I think it depends on each men...but for me i would say i can also like a curvy women as much as a fit one...all depends on the feeling and attractiness

Melinahalfbreedintx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: diver6