Which do I fall under?

• Total voters

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
hey thanks for clearing that up for everybody

love,
fucking huge
If I tell a smoker he is much more likely to get cancer or emphysema than a non-smoker, nobody would object, because it's true. Why is it so offensive to point out that the morbidly obese are much more likely to develop health problems, like diabetes, than the non-obese?

Melinahalfbreedintx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I tell a smoker he is much more likely to get cancer or emphysema than a non-smoker, nobody would object, because it's true. Why is it so offensive to point out that the morbidly obese are much more likely to develop health problems, like diabetes, than the non-obese?
It's not offensive. I know I'm fat! Not chubby or curvy. Fat! But, I'm still beautiful! I don't know why people get offensive about it. I asked and thank you for your answer!

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I'm not sure if I am supposed to put this here.

But, in others opinion am I a BBW or a SSBBW? I prefer not to.have negative comments but if that's all you have to say then be it.

Thanks for input in advance.
Been married 3 times to women around 200 lbs. plus and had sex with many other ranging from 175-300. You are a BBW. I did a SSBBW (300 lbs.) and it was amazing and I weighed at the time about 175 and have a 5 inch cock.

Upforitall129

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You're are built pretty much exactly the same as my wife. You, like her, are definitely NOT a ssbbw! I only use the term because you asked, but I really don't like it. I hate labeling anyone. I prefer to say curvaceous, voluptuous, beautiful, and other such words. Sexy is sexy no matter what size or shape you are! That's just my opinion. :)

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BBW---and that is pushing it. I'd just say thick and curvy, which I think fits you so well! I love your sexy body just the way it is.... Sexy is about attitude and you have a great attitude based on the pix! Don't change a thing.. LOVE that pussy!

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had to exit LPSG to check the Meanings of BBW and SSBBW . It was a while before I discovered your photo gallery to check up on your correct category . I voted BBW . I'd be happy to explore you beautiful womanly curves and crevices .

Reactions: Melinahalfbreedintx