BBW with 40DDs loves big cock, upstate ny

bustincliff

Sexy Member
Media
Bbw with 40dds in upstate ny. We are a married couple and are swingers. Female has been wanting to find a large thick cock to try. She is bi and submissive, he will watch and participte at times. Would like to film video and take pics also. You can im us on yahoo as cliffordhandfull. We have lots of pics.

Attachments

nineincher1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Christ, can she do some sit-ups or something? I'm living overseas now. I miss America but not overweight American women. You'll never hear a European woman call herself a "BBW."

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DAMN! LOVE the tits!!! I'd half consider making the trip up there, but is 6 inches long and 5-1/4" around considered to be a "large thick cock"?

I'd like to think so, but we all know better, don't we?:redface:

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Christ, can she do some sit-ups or something? I'm living overseas now. I miss America but not overweight American women. You'll never hear a European woman call herself a "BBW."

Evidently having a big cock gives one the right to be a jerkoff. Way to go, stud.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Enjoy your low standards, losers. 90% of the chicks here are in great shape. You dumbasses are drooling over fat chicks, it's disgusting.
Disgusting...obviously a term with which you're intimately familiar.

Bbw with 40dds in upstate ny. We are a married couple and are swingers. Female has been wanting to find a large thick cock to try. She is bi and submissive, he will watch and participte at times. Would like to film video and take pics also. You can im us on yahoo as cliffordhandfull. We have lots of pics.

Well guys, I have to say I think you look great and if I could get to NY I would definitly want to meet you!

Ignore arrogant idiots like 'nineincher1973'!

And have lots of fun when you find a big playmate :biggrin1:

G:cool:

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
would be in NY next two weeks we could hook up if you think i'm big enough
I wish I had a big enough piece of meat to quality, but alas........If this "coupling" takes place, we'll need full details, if not pix or videos. Can't wait.