BBW with 40DDs loves big cock, upstate ny

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Bbw with 40dds in upstate ny. We are a married couple and are swingers. Female has been wanting to find a large thick cock to try. She is bi and submissive, he will watch and participte at times. Would like to film video and take pics also. You can im us on yahoo as cliffordhandfull. We have lots of pics.
You are lovely. I hope you find a huge, juicy cock that takes you to the moon and back.

goofball

1st Like
Media
Funny, isn't it, that men are into all types and shapes of female bodies, yet I've never met a woman who was looking for small dick.

bustincliff

Sexy Member
Media
Bbw with 40dds in upstate ny. We are a married couple and are swingers. Female has been wanting to find a large thick cock to try. She is bi and submissive, he will watch and participte at times. Would like to film video and take pics also. You can im us on yahoo as cliffordhandfull. We have lots of pics.

Heard from some great people, but are still looking for the right hookup.

Drago

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Lord I'd love to get with her. Unfortunately I live in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada but if you ever cum...err...come up this way give me a holler.:biggrin1:

bustincliff

Sexy Member
Media
Bbw with 40dds in upstate ny. We are a married couple and are swingers. Female has been wanting to find a large thick cock to try. She is bi and submissive, he will watch and participte at times. Would like to film video and take pics also. You can im us on yahoo as cliffordhandfull. Here are a few more pics.

Attachments

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am upstate and think your wife is a keeper...I love BBWs however, I am far from being big [pics in gallery prove it] ....sorry...just wanted to pass along my thoughts and say hey!