bbw's/fat girls/plumpers etc etc

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by jayfromnyc, Jan 11, 2009.

1. jayfromnyc

jayfromnyc New Member

Albums:
    Why is it so many guys state that they like bbws', but are afraid to share that comment with their friends? I have no problem telling my friends that I love bbws. Too many guys are "closet" bbw fans. C'mon guys, admit your desire to be with a soft big girl! It is the best sex! I'm 6' tall almost 190 lbs and have been with women way heavier than me many times. Oh well, I'm sure the negative comments will come pouring in.
    PS: Big ladies, you rule my world!!!

2. X5158

X5158 Active Member

Albums:

I am in complete agreement of this thread. I've been with a few big women and a few small ones in my time and have found that big girls are the better of the two in bed, they (no offense) give the best oral, and overall (in my opinion) gives the most affection.

Big woman Rule x2!!!!!

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Probably because there is a stigma attached to being attracted to large women.

4. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    A lot of men have a hard time owning up to any kind of desires if they don't match up with societal norms. It's very disconcerting to have met guys who went apeshit over me in private but wouldn't want their friends to see them with me because I don't fit the feminine norm. Fortunately my tolerance for that kind of bs is non-existent now.

5. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    In our male-dominated society of competition, status and prowess are judged by achievement.

The common perception is that men (at least those of an age when they actually give a shit what anyone thinks of their predilections) will display their women as trophies, as examples of their ability to attract mates.

The common perception is also that fat girls are desperate and will wallow and grovel for any man when shown the least bit of interest. There is no competitive challenge in landing a fatty. Pairing up with one is not only NOT a testament to your social skill, but also portrays you as spinelessly willing to settle for something easy and plentiful.

6. blar

blar New Member

huh? afraid?

I see guys proudly walking on the street with holding hands with fat women or in clubs with them

7. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

See the sign!!!???

NO FAT CHICKS

8. naughty

Gold Member

How tragic! I have been extremely thin ( barely 90 lbs entering grad school) to rounded and I have to say I am probably more confident about myself now that I was when I was very tiny. I have never had a problem attracting men be they black, white or with polka dots no matter what size I have been.
    Yes, there are some girls who are large who also suffer from poor self esteem and may behave desperately, but there are also many thin girls who behave just as desperately. Self confidence is an inside job. This is probably what makes many women, regardless of their size, sexy. I do have to say that black men (bless their souls) are a bit more accepting of a little meat on the bones as a rule but to each his own. We like what we like .Viva la difference. I like a man with a little meat on his bones myself. They often give the best hugs...:wink:

9. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

So, who in fuck says we haven't, at me that is? when I went out with this BBW almost twenty yrs ago, my friends ears were burning over my adulation of my plus sized angel(And btw, that was also her name) and her appearance.

'Sides, some BBW's have that renaissance look to him, you know.

10. Incocknito

Gold Member

My friends and I talk about bu-bu-wu's (you can say that in a social setting without fear of reprisal, BBW is a bit too 'forwaard'. We admit some are cute but a BBW is really a last resort and a resort I have never been to.

Its a turn off to me that people would allow themselves to get 'that fat'...you really have to work at it and while I may admire their 'drive' to become obese, the look of an obese woman turns me off.

I like curvy women, not women where the curves have congealed into one indefineable blob.

Draft saved Draft deleted