BBW's!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by nay-nay, Oct 27, 2007.

1. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

i am self-conscious about my body. i'm a plus-sized girl and i just don't like my belly. i'm not HUGE, but i'm still a thick girl. people always ask me if i'm expecting! :eek: at first it was embarassing on my part, but anymore i feel more embarassed for them b/c i say no and you can just tell they are SO embarassed and feel bad. that's always the end of the conversation. so awkward.

i love who i am inside, it's just i'm not that confident about my body. so when i'm feeling insecure i listen to this song and it makes me feel a little better.

one of my best friend's sent me this link. i thought i'd share with all you other BBW's! *dances along to it* :cool:

YouTube - Mika - Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

2. frizzle

Gold Member

As long as you aren't Beth Ditto or Chunky Pam, there's really no problem a bit of exercise and healthy living can solve.

3. badboybryce

badboybryce Active Member

Albums:
    It's not the size of the ocean, but the motion of the ocean. More cushion for the pushing.

I don't want a woman that is a size 0 or 2. That is not too sexy. She needs some meat on her. Not too much meat, but enough to take the dick. I don't want to hit bones!

4. snoozan

Gold Member

I've known many truly beautiful BBWs, and though I know it's hard to feel good about yourself when you're not teeny tiny, there are a lot of people out there who can appreciate a little meat on the bones.

I have a belly that I'm trying to work off in the next few months, but it's never stopped me from getting laid by some really attractive, wonderful men.

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

So long as you remember the 2nd consonant & adjective in BBW, don't ever feel anything but proud and unashamed of it. Hell, some of the women I've dated were plus sized/bbw, and were always lovely in my opinion.:wink:

6. Marlboro woman

Marlboro woman New Member

That's right,we are big, BEAUTIFUL women, and don't ever forget it!

7. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I am a BBSW. Big Beautiful Sexy Woman.

I have so far lost 60lbs and am proud of it. I want to lose the weight not for what others think of me, but for health reasons. If someone doesn't like how big I am, fine, there are a lot who do.

The biggest sex organ is the brain.

8. readingHelpsMe

readingHelpsMe New Member

There are a lot of men that like BBW's. I hope that site will help you realize this and make you feel better. :)

9. hypoc8

hypoc8 Member

Here's a guy that likes a woman with curves. I've said it before I don't like skinny ass women. I think plus size women can be very sexy, its all about the way you carry yourself. My ex wife was a big girl 5'-10" and about a size 14-16. Didn't bother me at all. I think people use poor judgement when asking such a question about being pregnant. People ought to think before they speak.

10. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

I cant find a bbw to have sex with sines only men want me

11. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I'm a BBW as well. I've lost about 30lbs recently, but I'm working on losing more. I'm comfortable with my body, but I don't love it - if that makes sense.

12. naughty

Gold Member

Yes, yes, yes!

I remember years ago going to a weight watchers meeting and seeing a woman about size 4 standing in front of the group. I almost fell out when she said to the group, " Ok, you can stop sucking your teeth and rolling your eyes now! I know a lot of you are wondering why I am here. Well let me tell you almost two years ago I would have been the biggest girl in this room. You are seeing me at the end of my journey. I know what all of you are going through and believe me it is an everyday battle" Well, In my time I have gone from barely 90 lbs when I graduated from college to the 160s at my largest and that aint skinny on a 5'3" body. I have been up and down that scale but the one constant is that I am me, I know who I am and no hater is going to make me feel bad about myself. No one of us knows where we may end up on our journey, so we need to love ourselves and each other along the way.

13. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes. This is true. The women in the video were hot:smile:

14. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I seriously doubt that 160s on a 5'3" body would make her the largest woman in the room! :eek: That is MY height and weight! (for reference, look at my gallery pics - and I'm a size 14-16...) Sounds like she had a body image problem. I do too, but mine is kind of different from most women's...

Also, different women look different at the same height and weight. I've been told that I carry my weight fairly well because I am naturally muscular.

And yeah, I was asked if I was pregnant once.:mad: I tried to chalk it up to what I was wearing at the time, and that may have actually been the case since it only happened one time. I do hate my belly though. But on the other hand, I'm afraid that if I lose weight, I will lose on my breasts too, and I don't want to lose there at all! (I'd actually like to gain more there! But not anywhere else!)

15. juice

juice New Member

Albums:
    It really depends on what you define as "big"

My fiancee isn't tiny by any means, but she isn't fat. She probably weighs a lot more than many girls, but people have to remember that muscle weighs more than fat.

She's 5'9 and probably about 200 lbs...but in saying that I know she wears a size 10.

Fat? No way.

I hate it when girls go on about how "fat" they are if they aren't a size 0.

Size 8-20 for me, is the ideal size.

16. 1ijack

1ijack New Member

Albums:
    I'm one of them...:smile::cool::tongue:

17. naughty

Gold Member

LOL! Sweetie I was saying that has been my weight at its highest in the 160's I am the 5'3" shortie! LOL! Oh I know I am by far not the skinniest nor am I the heaviest but for me it has taken some adjustments. I am now trying to lose weight for health reasons.

18. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your fine as hell, you just need more sex, that`ll get you firmed up and tight in all the right places.

lafever

19. Principessa

Gold Member

Amen!

20. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't feel bad...apparently, the big girls are jollier than all the others!

Draft saved Draft deleted