BBW's!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like curvy girls. You'd be surprised how 'curvy'. A lot of girls think they're 'fat' when they aren't. At least not to me. I blame magazines.

However, I might be in a minority. My psychoanalyst said I have the urge to be mothered due to lack of a father :smile:. It was a good diagnosis since he's not a psychoanalyst and he was drunk hehe.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry to rain on the parade here, but as a big girl it is a fact that majority of men (say 99%) prefer a smaller woman then a larger woman. Thats just the way it is.

Oh.. That Mika song.. LOVE IT :biggrin1:, So good to dance to

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Judging by all thats been said in this thread, I'm the largest one to speak up so far, and I have major issues with my body.

Hmmm, you obviously did not look at my gallery. I am by far the biggest woman here on this site.
I have never been skinny, I started being over weight at 8yrs old, due to a circumstance I'm not going to get into.

I have always struggled with my weight. I ballooned up to 297lbs. Now, that is on a 5'3 frame.
I am now about 240lbs, still big but very happy with where I am at. I didn't go on a diet or exercise like crazy to lose the 60lbs.
I stopped hating myself for my outside appearance and started losing weight. Like I said, I am still big, but I feel sexy and confident.
It's all in how you feel about yourself, not what you perceive others to feel about you.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not the size of the ocean, but the motion of the ocean. More cushion for the pushing.

I don't want a woman that is a size 0 or 2. That is not too sexy. She needs some meat on her. Not too much meat, but enough to take the dick. I don't want to hit bones!
You should come to CT and show my large, buxom (44G) wife your spectacular meat. I'm sure she'd approve!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It'd be nice if there was less emphasis based on how much people weighed and lots more on how they felt - your weight should only be an issue if it's stopping you leading a normal life or leading to medical issues. Learning to accept your natural weight does you much more good than struggling to be a size 6 if nature intended you to be size 16. All body types can be found naturally from naturally skinny to naturally voluptuous, and naturally there are admirers for every type.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Weight should not be an issue as long as the person is healthy. I am totally against those men who are "feeders". That is a form of abuse. That is the point where it becomes a cruel pervertion!

(Feeder: men who purposely feed up their partner to increase their weight)

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry to rain on the parade here, but as a big girl it is a fact that majority of men (say 99%) prefer a smaller woman then a larger woman. Thats just the way it is.

Oh.. That Mika song.. LOVE IT :biggrin1:, So good to dance to

I disagree with your %. Voluptuous requires some meat on the bones and many guys prefer it. Also, most black guys (not all of course) prefer thick women with extreme curves. Some white guys also prefer thick extreme curves. Those are not small women. I do agree that the preference % is high for smaller women if you keep it to just white guys, but even then it's nowhere near 99%.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks everyone. you are all so sweet. :hug:

i have been struggling with my weight my entire life. i was pretty much abused in every way possible. my weight has always gone up and down because certain relatives would tell me i was too bony, too chubby, so i'd gain/lose weight all the time. this is the biggest i've ever been. i am 5'9" and weigh about 230 lbs. i wear a size 18/20. i used to be very athletic, and weighed 130 lbs. i wasn't stick thin, but more slim and still had curves. i gave up everything because i was so depressed. i've been through quite a bit growing up and it still affects me. we just picked up and left when i was 9 years old, my parents opened up an atlas to a random page and pointed and that's where our next destination was. we needed to get out of there or something bad was going to happen. they were into drugs and alcohol, and my mom was to the point where she was puking up blood and her skin was turning yellow. and then it was like nothing happened. so over the next 6 years i forgot all about it, and when i was 16, it all hit me at once. i gained about 75 lbs in just one year. i was sick of always having to lose weight and put weight on, lose more weight, put some more back on. i just said FUCK IT! i started going on binges. i'd eat supper with the family and when everyone would be in bed, i'd sneak out and go to whatever fast food joint was open late (usually mcdonalds or wendys) and i'd eat all kinds of food, as fast as i could, of course i'd drive to a place where i wouldn't be seen. i have told a couple people about that, but for the most part i don't like to tell people about it b/c it's embarssing. i'm starting to get to the point where i just don't give a shit about anything anymore. i am pretty sure i need counseling, but embarassed/scared to admit to my family b/c they have no clue. since we just picked up and left and were supposed to act like nothing happened, i feel like i can't talk to them about stuff. me and my dad talk about all kinds of things, but nothing of the past. i can't afford to get counseling. it is SO expensive, and my family's never had much money. at the same time, i don't want to talk to them b/c i want someone that won't judge me (my mom does all the time with everything i do). :rolleyes:

she always says shit to me about my weight, suggesting i'm huge and need to lose alot of weight. i know it doesn't matter what anyone says but she's always been on my case, even when i was 130 lbs. she'll compare my body to hers, and suggest that i'm way bigger than her, when we're about the same size. :rolleyes: i always speak my mind with her (we definetely CLASH and always have), but she always says shit anyway. she'll get a pair of pants or something, and be like "here you try them on. they're HUGE on me. you'll probably fit them better." or "i wonder if the women on your dad's side are huge" while looking me up and down. :mad: the women on HER side of the family are pretty big. not all, but alot of them are, and they have diabetes. i've already had to get tested for it which was really scary. i just want to feel confident about my body because i never have. i want to feel healthy again, and i want to lessen my chance of getting diabetes. my mom has it, and has to take all kinds of pills and watch her blood sugar and i just wouldn't want to have to do all that.

on the other hand, though...after my mom and one of my brothers leaves, we're going to turn the sunroom into a workout room so i'm definetely excited about that. i feel like i have something to look forward to. i don't have a job or a car b/c we only have one car and my dad and brothers use it for work. i'm always stuck in the house and it's driving me crazy b/c i'm used to always having a job and making my own money. i dont like depending on others.

is it bad to feel anxious about my mom leaving? i just need some SPACE. i feel smothered. i am so close to my dad, and always have been b/c he doesn't judge me. we are so much alike. my mom and i are total opposites. i tried staying with my mom in iowa (she's up there taking care of her mom - and yes, my parents are still together), but i missed my dad so much. i'd rather live with my dad b/c i'm much happier here.

*sigh* i feel better after all that. and thanks to anyone that reads all of it. heh. :tongue:

juice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww Nay-nay, I'm sorry to hear everything that you went through and I'm glad that you came out of it.

Jennuine, all people are sexy, including you.

My girl had problems with her weight when she was younger, mainly because of her athletic background. When I met her she was at her "heaviest". I love broad shoulders...

I've been told that she carries her weight well because of her height and her frame.

Big or small, I love women. All of 'em. :wink:

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found a BBW and im going to pump my cock dry in her and her pussy feels soo good and tight that I dont care if she is fat it just feels soo good!!!!!!!!!

D_Marvin Meatthistle

Just Browsing
Media
I love women of all shapes and sizes, though I have to say some "larger" ladies will catch my eye that bit more :wink: My girlfriend is a size 16/18 (20/22 US) at 5' 4" and I think she has a fantastic figure, wide hips, lovely boobs, a real hourglass :smile:. A lot of it is also how you carry yourself. I know some people would say horrible things about women who aren't a size 10 (or whatever them deem "slim" or "acceptable") but one thing I have noticed is women who dress and act confident/sexy always get attention. I firmly believe that something like losing weight should be done because YOU want to, not because you feel you should do. I love my girlfriend to pieces, regardless of her size but if she wanted to lose weight I would support her, if she gained weight I wouldn't love her any less. Maybe I'm in a minority, but thats how I feel. Big women can be sexy as we all know, we seem to have quite a few on this forum! And just to prove it, heres another video, personally I love it!Its a track called Skinny by lo-rider - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKUGltGwN3U

angeldust

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Be proud of who you are....Remember its only really armor that we have been given.. The real beauty lives inside....Im a BBW and very proud of who I am....

When you Dream...Dream Big!

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am self-conscious about my body. i'm a plus-sized girl and i just don't like my belly. i'm not HUGE, but i'm still a thick girl. people always ask me if i'm expecting! :eek: at first it was embarassing on my part, but anymore i feel more embarassed for them b/c i say no and you can just tell they are SO embarassed and feel bad. that's always the end of the conversation. so awkward.

i love who i am inside, it's just i'm not that confident about my body. so when i'm feeling insecure i listen to this song and it makes me feel a little better.

one of my best friend's sent me this link. i thought i'd share with all you other BBW's! *dances along to it* :cool:

YouTube - Mika - Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

You look plenty cute to me, mon petite! :biggrin1: