BC Ethic Jeans

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by hung, Jan 24, 2007.

1. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hello:

Please check out the first image on my gallery. Here you will see a "Danger" label on the fly of the jeans I am wearing. I obtained these jeans at a Thrift Shop. The jeans were made by: BC ETHIC MFG. CO.

The orange label on the back belt band indicates the following:

"Utility merges with mobility. A Formula for High Adventure. You're a Man, Not a Number."

Exciting information to be sure. I have never seen this product line and I was wondering if anyone here at LPSG had ever heard of the BC Ethic Jeans. There is also the following on the back orange patch: STD.ISSUE. 003 I like the Danger Label on the Fly very much.

Maybe all jeans should have this warning.

Please reply here with your information on this Jean Product Line.

2. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Google them, there seems to be plenty of information online, including an interview with the company's founder. I came up with a ton o links to stores that sell that brand.

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the guidance. I entered an incorrect title in my google search. I found the site and it is very interesting. The BC equals "Blue Collar" and I have sent them an E-Mail inquiring how I can order their product. The website also has a lot of info on the "Barret-Jackson" Car Auction. A great site and it looks to be a great company. Looking forward to their response.

4. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I haven't worn their jeans, but I'm a big fan of their sweatshirts, hoodies, and thermal shirts.

5. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am not sure if this is what you need but here is a link for some BC Ethic Pants and Jeans http://www.outdoorgearsite.com/brands/BC-Ethic-0.html

Take Care, WALLY

Draft saved Draft deleted