BC reduce sex drive?

nick2730

Experimental Member
Media
Have any of the females here experienced this? My fiance, will be married july 22 seems to have a decreased sex drive, really started to notice when she went on bc.

If so what did you do to over come it?

iron_mike

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my gf is on bc and seems to have a lack of sex drive too. i seem to always be the one trying to initiating only to be turned away75% of the time. is it my cock? or something else? some advice would help.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
joking aside, bc fucks up my hormones, changes my moods and stops me wanting sex. LOTS of women find this.
the only solution is to stop taking it.
there might be another brand that better suits... what suits one woman won't suit another, so there are hundreds of different names, each with a slightly different balance.

personally i say fuck that shit! rubber up or wank.

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
I say the same. I have been off BC for about 2 years, just using condoms. Yeah yeah, condoms suck. They probably suck more for us than they do for men. But I want to fuck all the time now, so the change is quite good haha.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It really just depends on the kind of birth control you are on, and what, if any, other medications you take.

I have been on birth control for months now to help my period, which can be BRUTAL when I'm not taking them, and my sex drive is just as high, if not higher than it was when I wasn't taking it. I just now have the added bonus of not having debilitating cramps and feeling a faucet that can't be shut off for days. :)

Have her talk to her OB/GYN about finding a different BC that doesn't decrease her sex drive. It may take a few months to find one as she may have to try several brands first, but it may be worth it in the end!