Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely - I pay more attention to my dog and cat - but still not the same. I figure the first time some human touches me again - I am likely to explode. Truly - I keep myself as busy as possible so I don't have time to think about it. Bedtime is the worse time.

Hey guys bow deal with be alone and need human touch I miss people do you ever feel this way .
I find that when I am out on my weekly grocery shopping trips, I am unusually chatty. Even with my immediate neighbors, I'll stop and talk their ear off now. Generally, I am fairly conservative, but friendly, and now I am downright gregarious.

So, I chat with people online a lot. When I see someone, I will give them a lot of time because we are all going through this. I also bate a lot. That helps.

What I don't do is dwell on the situation. I try to think forward, and be positive. Eat well. Sleep lots. Take care of my mental health.

This isn't forever.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I find that when I am out on my weekly grocery shopping trips, I am unusually chatty. Even with my immediate neighbors, I'll stop and talk their ear off now. Generally, I am fairly conservative, but friendly, and now I am downright gregarious.

So, I chat with people online a lot. When I see someone, I will give them a lot of time because we are all going through this. I also bate a lot. That helps.

What I don't do is dwell on the situation. I try to think forward, and be positive. Eat well. Sleep lots. Take care of my mental health.

This isn't forever.
Same here. I don't go out much. So if I go to a market or something - very chatty here too. Ask folks how there day's going (thru a mask).
I also stroke a fair amount. Cam with guys if wife is doing something else. Like I am right now...

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

This isn't forever.
True good advice if you every want chat just pm me anytime sir .

Reactions: BateBro420

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I don't feel like this at all. Don't need to touch people to interact with them. I'm social person but at the same time if I don't see people for a few days or in this case months I'm perfectly fine as well. I miss training and work outs but other than that everything is good. Now if I didn't have my PS4 plus a stable internet connection things would be different

Reactions: Yorkie