Be careful what you wish for

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Frnkd213, May 21, 2011.

1. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hope this is the right place for this.

I was reading a post describing the guys 8"er and it seems that most of the guys who had an 8'er or bigger seemed very confident of themselves and proud to stand out that way, which brings me to pose this question, what are the true negatives that you have experienced besides not being able to put it in all the way, or basically the sex part of having a large member.

For me when I see you dicks in full form my first response is "Wow, OMG, or, fuck!!! like seeing a ferrari or blinged out escalade on the highway, and than a wish to have the same size. Now everything cannot be all good. So if I could have an 8"er with a girth of lets say 6" what would you say to discourage me from keeping my 6er at the "wish a cock" store.

2. mred0950

mred0950 New Member

Ive been told more times than I can remember how uncomfortable I was. Some women have used lube and they say it helps.

3. B_duracock

B_duracock New Member

issues with dress pants for work, sitting on it and squashing balls. and sometimes being told at gym dude cover your dick your hard when I am totally limp ( for record when that happens I usually fold my cock in half and say it is SOFT )

4. Peanut2

Peanut2 Member

Being a small guy I think I never really thought about having a large one ever being a problem. I have never experienced any of those problems before!

5. Hung_AB_Guy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you're a shower you need to have some good compression underwear or something that holds everything well in place while going for a run, playing sports, etc or it can be very annoying (and embarrassing sometimes). And it has happened before where a girl has said you're not putting that in me and just downright refused. And it can be very uncomfortable in a change room at the pool when there are kids around. I usually try to avoid it because people will look at me like I'm some sorta perv.

6. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    finding pants that dont show a VPL and briefs that will hold everything in place comfy

7. Tony_Taint

Tony_Taint New Member

I can stick it in all the way, you just need to work on the pussy for awhile:eek: Negatives though? I would have to say that being as long as I am, I tend to how to say, flop around to much? I have to be turned on very often or I go soft. That make sense? Also, be glad that your the size you are, you probably get deepthroated way more often that the rest.

8. mred0950

mred0950 New Member

Always hitting the cervix when Im having sex. Its painful for me and my partner.

9. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey thanks guys for the replies. Any more thoughts?

10. BruBear

BruBear Active Member

Albums:
    I've been pretty much my size for as long as I can remember. Since I was about 12 - 13. And... being a teenager, raging hormones and all, I lost count of the amount of times I got hard for no apparent reason. we all had to wear a uniform, and my mother (at the time) was obsessed with fitting me in tight jeans to encourage me to lose weight.

I have a flacid hang of 7 inches, and my nuts are the size of eggs. Imagine how embaressing it was to try and avoid that! I was always sitting down cos I was trying to hide it. Noones taken any notice though, thankfully. But I always ALWAYS tore out the crotch of my pants. So many friggin' pants.

Also, going to the toilet... horrible as it is to say, I'm sure others will support me on this. When you're going to the toilet and ya sit down to do your business, you'll nearly always hit the inner wall of the toilet. You know how horrible it is to feel pissy water splash on your ass? Imagine what its like when you get pissy water on your cock.

Ah, one more thing.

I had a female friend i quite liked, who would make a grab for my crotch all the time (teasingly) and I would always jump away and laugh. But one time, I wasn't looking, and she got a full handful. She physically recoiled and stared at me.

"You didn't move!?"
    "Yeah, sorry, I wasn't looking"
    "O-Oh..."

She hasn't touched me again since :p

Draft saved Draft deleted