Be Careful Who You Moon!!

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I read this article in the Orlando Sentinel and thought I would share it:

SEMINOLE COUNTY - A 21-year-old Orlando man, accused of committing a sex crime when he mooned a family, pleaded no contest to a far less serious crime in Sanford on Monday.

John Thomas Taylor was placed on six months' probation for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor. He dropped his pants and hung his bottom out the window of a friend's SUV on July 22 during a road-rage incident on Interstate 4, Sheriff's Office records show.

Thomas was taken to Seminole County Jail and arrested on a charge of committing a lewd and lascivious act in front of a child under the age of 16. He could have been sentenced to 15 years in prison and forever been identified as a sex offender.

Instead, prosecutors formally charged him with indecent exposure. In state Circuit Court on Monday, prosecutors agreed to drop that charge in exchange for another: disorderly conduct. Taylor also pleaded no contest to criminal mischief for throwing a Nerf football at the car and was sentenced to a second six-month probation term.

Not sure how you handle road rage, however, as this article demonstrates that you never know what will happen when you moon someone:biggrin1:

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not surprised...

When I lived in neighboring Tampa, there was uproar because one of the Orlando newspapers was publishing the mug shots from the local police department IN THE NEWSPAPER from when guys were busted in some of the Orlando parks for having sex.

Imagine your Grandmother picking up the Orlando Sentinel and seeing your picture and that you've been arrested for having a cock in your mouth in the bushes!!!!???? Jesus!

But it's OK for these teenage girls to wear their short shorts with their asses and coochies hanging out, right? Oh, the guys LOVE that, but a guy does it and it's ILLEGAL! :biggrin1:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stay out of the bushes coochie and pull those pants up.:wink:

I'm not surprised...

When I lived in neighboring Tampa, there was uproar because one of the Orlando newspapers was publishing the mug shots from the local police department IN THE NEWSPAPER from when guys were busted in some of the Orlando parks for having sex.

Imagine your Grandmother picking up the Orlando Sentinel and seeing your picture and that you've been arrested for having a cock in your mouth in the bushes!!!!???? Jesus!

But it's OK for these teenage girls to wear their short shorts with their asses and coochies hanging out, right? Oh, the guys LOVE that, but a guy does it and it's ILLEGAL! :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read this article in the Orlando Sentinel and thought I would share it:

SEMINOLE COUNTY - A 21-year-old Orlando man, accused of committing a sex crime when he mooned a family, pleaded no contest to a far less serious crime in Sanford on Monday.

John Thomas Taylor was placed on six months' probation for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor. He dropped his pants and hung his bottom out the window of a friend's SUV on July 22 during a road-rage incident on Interstate 4, Sheriff's Office records show.

Thomas was taken to Seminole County Jail and arrested on a charge of committing a lewd and lascivious act in front of a child under the age of 16. He could have been sentenced to 15 years in prison and forever been identified as a sex offender.

Instead, prosecutors formally charged him with indecent exposure. In state Circuit Court on Monday, prosecutors agreed to drop that charge in exchange for another: disorderly conduct. Taylor also pleaded no contest to criminal mischief for throwing a Nerf football at the car and was sentenced to a second six-month probation term.

Not sure how you handle road rage, however, as this article demonstrates that you never know what will happen when you moon someone:biggrin1:

:wtf1: Mooning anyone should not mean 15 years in prison and a record as a sex offender! That's insane! If this was road rage send the jerk to anger management and give him a fine.

I'm not surprised...When I lived in neighboring Tampa, there was uproar because one of the Orlando newspapers was publishing the mug shots from the local police department IN THE NEWSPAPER from when guys were busted in some of the Orlando parks for having sex.

In Asbury Park, NJ they used to not only print the names of the 'johns' caught with prostitutes they also impounded the car they were driving. Imagine my cousins shock & devastation when her husband of 20+ years and a deacon in their Baptist church was caught with his pants down. The real kicker, he was driving his wife's car.

I'm as disgusted by that as you are. Especially since half the girls doing it should be wearing bhurkas. :yuck: Honestly, if you can't have taste at least have shame.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does posting this mean that you are warning like-minded people such as yourself, Rico? :biggrin1:

= = = = = =

You know, if we had more appropriate ways of "bitching" at other cars, maybe people wouldn't HAVE to moon.

Perhaps leaning out the window with a big, ole can of spray paint, or maybe throwing a box of nails at the car's wheels.

:eek:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Does posting this mean that you are warning like-minded people such as yourself, Rico? :biggrin1:

= = = = = =

You know, if we had more appropriate ways of "bitching" at other cars, maybe people wouldn't HAVE to moon.

Perhaps leaning out the window with a big, ole can of spray paint, or maybe throwing a box of nails at the car's wheels.

:eek:
I usually just use my middle finger and yell a couple of choice words, but I like your idea better cause obviously mooning someone is a more serious offense than throwing nails at the car's wheels in Orlando!!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mooned lots of minors (ie. classmates) when I myself was one. Putting that whole thing to bed was, for me, the saddest part about my 18th birthday.