be Glod you're not in Borat's shoes....

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because of this:

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2005/11/15/borat-glod.html

And here you all thought that simple villagers couldn't comprehend sophisticated topics like defamation of character or character asssasination.

ah, well, just proves anything's possible.

Whatcha all think about folks?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He's being sued by, among others, villagers in Romania where he filmed the scenes from Borat's hometown in Kazakhstan. He's made tons of money so I don't feel too bad for him. People in Hollywood get sued all the time anyway. It would be nice, though, if he shared some of the millions that the film is making with the abjectly poor people who appeared in it. Though... it's hard to imagine what the infusion of a few million dollars would do to a tiny village in Romania. I'm thinking probably destroy it completely.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So what's stopping all the residents of New York City from suing moviemakers who say that they're rude and crime-ridden?

Jeez, these people should learn to take a joke...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So what's stopping all the residents of New York City from suing moviemakers who say that they're rude and crime-ridden?

they've probably tried before. People in the entertainment industry get sued on a daily basis.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since the link is dead your post must be some kind of Borat joke.
Nah, I just fucked it up, but there is validity to it there, Peck. :biggrin: :wink:

He's being sued by, among others, villagers in Romania where he filmed the scenes from Borat's hometown in Kazakhstan. He's made tons of money so I don't feel too bad for him. People in Hollywood get sued all the time anyway. It would be nice, though, if he shared some of the millions that the film is making with the abjectly poor people who appeared in it. Though... it's hard to imagine what the infusion of a few million dollars would do to a tiny village in Romania. I'm thinking probably destroy it completely.
Still, you got to give them credit for at least trying, I mean, they're basing their case on the stereotyping that Borat depicts.

Well, New York being New York, probably nobody either wants to slow down to notice it or has forgotten it.