Be honest: do you check the dick of other guys in the urinals?

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time I got caught glancing at a guys dick. He was with 2 other friends also. He asked me "What are you looking at?" He really put up a stinkvabout it. I could tell his friends were embarrassed about his conduct. I think the reason he was annoyed was because his dick was so small I couldn't see anything in his hand. So I think that is why he made a big deal of me taking a peek. But yeah I think his friends were embarrassed about his carrying on.

AMTZ410213

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’ve gotten peed on a few times by guys who were inattentive at a urinal. Specifically there was one guy who went “hands free” so he could text while using the urinal. His dick clearly wasn’t as long as he thought it should be, because in the middle of composing his text message his dick slipped back into his pants. He didn’t make any effort to stop urinating or pinch it off to not make a bigger mess when he pulled his dick back out. Instead he just grabbed some skin on the his shaft and dragged it back out, (I assume) unintentionally aiming his stream of urine directly at me. He hoses gown my leg with urine pretty good before directing his stream back into his urinal, and doesn’t even offer a “Sorry.” in response. So back to the original point, I do look at other guys at the urinal, mostly to be sure they’re paying attention.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sometimes!!
tumblr_m0bwkjoYvX1qlwssbo1_1280.jpg

jeff3.d

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I try to but not too obvious. This weekend I was at a bar and there was an older guy next to me that looked right at my cock as soon as I took it out so I stepped back and let him look a little and I gave his a glance too.

One time I got caught glancing at a guys dick. He was with 2 other friends also. He asked me "What are you looking at?" He really put up a stinkvabout it. I could tell his friends were embarrassed about his conduct. I think the reason he was annoyed was because his dick was so small I couldn't see anything in his hand. So I think that is why he made a big deal of me taking a peek. But yeah I think his friends were embarrassed about his carrying on.

If you ever get caught looking and feel the need neutralize the situation just say,

“hey I (or my buddy) used that urinal earlier today and it - ---

1) stopped up and overflowed,

2) sprayed water every where when it flushed,

3) had several roaches come swimming out of it

4) shot water out when something happened in the adjoining ladies room.

“I would stand back were I you.”

---------------------

Of course if the situation were “really right” you could offer to share your urinal.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't deliberately look unless invited to look. I know when someone is looking at mine and I know if they want me to look at their. Some guys will give you some kind of signal whether it be a slight step back, a slight turn or an extra lengthy shake of the snake that lets me know that I have permission to look. In all fairness though if I find that someone is looking at me at the urinal while I'm taking care of business then they should expect that I am going to look at them in the same manner.

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If you ever get caught looking and feel the need neutralize the situation just say,

“hey I (or my buddy) used that urinal earlier today and it - ---

1) stopped up and overflowed,

2) sprayed water every where when it flushed,

3) had several roaches come swimming out of it

4) shot water out when something happened in the adjoining ladies room.

“I would stand back were I you.”

---------------------

Of course if the situation were “really right” you could offer to share your urinal.
Thanks. That's awesome! :idea:

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I’ve gotten peed on a few times by guys who were inattentive at a urinal. Specifically there was one guy who went “hands free” so he could text while using the urinal. His dick clearly wasn’t as long as he thought it should be, because in the middle of composing his text message his dick slipped back into his pants. He didn’t make any effort to stop urinating or pinch it off to not make a bigger mess when he pulled his dick back out. Instead he just grabbed some skin on the his shaft and dragged it back out, (I assume) unintentionally aiming his stream of urine directly at me. He hoses gown my leg with urine pretty good before directing his stream back into his urinal, and doesn’t even offer a “Sorry.” in response. So back to the original point, I do look at other guys at the urinal, mostly to be sure they’re paying attention.

And it's that so disgusting in the first place that someone can't get off thier phone long enough to take a piss!? A public restroom is about the last place that I'd want my cellphone out. Yuck! With my luck I'd drop the fucking thing in the urinal. :laughing: You should piss back on him.

I'd like to look and am always tempted to, but I'm a very small guy physically and I could get my lights punched out if I tried to look at the wrong guy. :eek:

AMTZ410213

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And it's that so disgusting in the first place that someone can't get off thier phone long enough to take a piss!? A public restroom is about the last place that I'd want my cellphone out. Yuck! With my luck I'd drop the fucking thing in the urinal. :laughing: You should piss back on him.

I'd like to look and am always tempted to, but I'm a very small guy physically and I could get my lights punched out if I tried to look at the wrong guy. :eek:
I'm 6'4" and about 220 pounds. People generally don't mess with me.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have any of you folks been to an old timey bar that had a piss trough right in front of the bar. There were several in Philly....The trough has running water...and while you're at the bar....you just whip it out and piss....absolutely TRUE story!

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually, I pissed on a guy's feet intentionally. Look, I looked soft way back when....even though I was a martial artist....probably because I never lost a fight and wasnt mangled in the face. But this black dude saw me in the bathroom and told me to give him my money. I laughed and turned around, with my dick in my hand and pissed on his shoes...he jumped back and I told him to give me YOUR money mother fucker....I'm sure he never expected that reaction......True story!!! BTW, I'm 6'2" and 260 lbs.....my measurements are a 54 coat and a 40 waist....so I was an upside down pyramid...why this asshole thought he could rob me...I'll never understand. LOL Plus I was packing a 9MM....behind my back....

Last edited:

AMTZ410213

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes! That would be just fine! And I promise not to try and punch your lights out if you do. :laughing:
But do you promise not to use your cell phone at the urinal? If you do, I'll have to punch your lights out.

Reactions: bwhip1011