be honest on this one LOL

need2bfilled

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that all of you guys are proud of your awesome stamina....

but,

what is the quickest that a woman has been able to get you to "lose it"?

;)~ (and what did she do that was so special)?

charlie_1962

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol, I like your fun attitude. By the way, nice smile in your profile pic.

I hate to beat around the bush with my answer, but it really depends. When I was 16, I bet I came in under a minute. I still feel for the poor girl that suffered through that. ;-)

As a 45 year old man I would say if I was really pumped and not had sex in a while I could lose it in 4 minutes, if I tried, but what fun is that?

Would you be interested in seeing if you could make me lost it in under a minute? ;-)

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
20 seconds! She made me visit her family and forced me to be celebate for 5 days!!!
We finally fucked in her car in the countryside but I was so turned on by this surprise that I exploded!

D_Corey_Ander

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About two minutes! She went to her moms and a joined her a weak later. Her sister suprised me in the shower. I was rinsing off and next thing I know I feel that warm mouth around my cock after awhile I look down and it is her sister as I was pulling her off I lost it all over her face.

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
The quickest I've lost it is about 10 to 15 mins. It was with a prostitute, skinny thing, she told me both hard and slow were ok, but when she started panting, the truth came out. HARDER! HARDER! HARDER! We were both bouncing, and I was banging I mean literally banging her. I was able to hold out til she came and popped my nut right as she did. I almost never cum with a rubber on.

I don't see her anymore though. She told me I was hung and I don't like bad liars.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually depends on how much beer I got going through me and where we are... I don't like drunk fucks.

I have varied times... sometimes several minutes (like 20 or so) and others just a couple (depends on the mood). And I have more than once got inside and exploded.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
about 15 minutes from floppy to ejaculation, unless she gets me excited first of course, then it can be 2 - 3 minutes.

need2bfilled

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I'd say about 2-5 minutes. There's a specific position where if she starts flexing her pc muscles I blow my load pretty quickly.
MK"

yes, muscle control is a woman's secret weapon LOL ;)~

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I'd say about 2-5 minutes. There's a specific position where if she starts flexing her pc muscles I blow my load pretty quickly.
MK"

yes, muscle control is a woman's secret weapon LOL ;)~
Recently, after having gone more than a week without sex, my wife (a woman with an infinitely talented tongue) somehow managed to lick me on the bottom of my cock with the underside of her tongue. Within 30-45 seconds of this intense pleasure, I absolutely lost it. Not bad because we've been married for 37 years and are in our late 50's. She's just so damn hot it bed and even better away from it! What a find from 40+ years ago!

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha you'll like this story. We were both virgins and and after an hour of build up I finally get inside of her and then she said "Just get it over with" (apparently she was in a lot of pain). So about 20 seconds was all it took.

Since then though I would have to say 2-3 minutes if she is doing everything she can to make me come and I'm doing everything I can not to.