be honest on this one LOL

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I'd say about 2-5 minutes. There's a specific position where if she starts flexing her pc muscles I blow my load pretty quickly.
MK"

yes, muscle control is a woman's secret weapon LOL ;)~

Yeah.. a little tooo secret, as when i try to coach a girl, I sometimes get a confused look, and then she claps the enterance, instead of bearing down and offering me pussy-within-a-pussy experience...

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that all of you guys are proud of your awesome stamina....

but,

what is the quickest that a woman has been able to get you to "lose it"?

;)~ (and what did she do that was so special)?

I gotta say, Mel, when I saw your avatar, with that nice smile... idid what any decent man would do when he sees an attractive women: I mentaly undressed you... unfortunately, it wasn't in that slow, romance novel style, it was in that she-finally-said-yes horny college kid style. And mentally, as opposed to physicaly, I never trip up with the bra strap, I mean its a nice clean move... but anyway.... So then I happily clicked on your photos like an over eager puppy getting his afternoon snack, I have to say you out did my mental picture.

those tear-drop breasteseses must envelop your lover in heavenly softeness, moulding themselves to whatever you wish to wrap them with. That pastel soft pinkness of your er.. nanoo-nanoo just becons a knobby member to be hugged by its firm tenderness. Sinking into your softness must be something that should be done with a near impossible slowness in order to not miss any nuance of your inner folds.

Now if that mental picture is as off as my undressing you... god help your lover... that last post orgasm withdrawl would be the longest and hardest goodbye ever!!!:biggrin1:

Sly_31

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 min, just watching my girlfriend masturbate herself with a big black dildo!

neils1153

1st Like
Media
for me probably the other night... we hadent made love for over two weeks for her being out of town at her parents, then the week after she was on her period, so when we finally did it, i felt it comming after about a minute or less, i held it for a good 2 min total and i was DONE!!! so for me 2 minutes... although i was able to recover and get her off;)

Lord of Orion

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably only 2-3 minutes from floppy to orgasm during a mind-bending blow-job. To be fair, the girl had oral skills on loan from the gods and made it her GOAL to try and bring me to orgasm as fast as possible.

Not that I was complaining.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Between 1 to 2 minutes, flaccid to hard. It was my first blow job from a girl with a pierced tongue and the minute that little metal ball hit the underside of my glans? I lost a load. Even more embarrassing, I came so hard, it shocked her as she was not expecting the load so quickly.

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ten minutes. I felt rushed. When I was a kid, I told myself I would never be one of those guys that women jokingly refer to as "minute men." To this day I have done my best to uphold this standard. If I feel I am going to cum in my girlfriend too soon, I just stop and take a break or put it off for another day. The way I see it, there is a time for everthing, and that moment just wasn't it.

Make'nItLong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 30 seconds. My wife and I had just got done going to a strip club and we were in a Taco Bell drive-thru and she gave me a blow job while we were waiting in line. We were both very turned on, and a little drunk, and I just could not control myself.

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

but,

Depending on how she raises my blood pressure it can be within seconds of entering her fully ... but I can then continue for as long as it takes for seconds and thirds --- if she is wants it

D_Langhorne Himmelfarb

Account Disabled
Media
probably under 30 seconds but that was a real case of permature Ejac. I've never been so shocked in my life!! And she was less than impressed, just swore at me and got up and left.

Usually I last alot longer, I was well confused until my mate pointed out I hadn't had sex sober in months. Ahhh those college days!

THNIN

Experimental Member
Media
My gf gets off on making me cum quick, and when she rides me she pretty much can at will. No one else has ever been able to do that to me, but she just works it so good its ridiculous. She gets this evil smile on her face, pulls my face between her titties, slides all the way down on it and grinds until I cum...1-2 minutes later:biggrin1:

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The quickest for me would be my first handjob which took about ten minutes. My first time having sex probably took just a little bit longer.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

but,

Surprisingly, it was a good 25 minutes. In the end towards climax, she was sensing my orgams build up, & clamped down on my shaft & glands with almost every gyration as i went in & out of her pussy. Fucking milked me enough for 1/2 a bag of ice on my nuts.

i think its fun to drive a guy out of his mind when he is trying his best to hold back lol....
It's even more fun tantalizing a woman and not giving any warning signs 'til the last second. One time me & this chick were into fucking so damn good & hard we were sweating, and I mean profusely. Only time she caught to the fact I was cumming soon was the normal gritting-grunting-split second crossed eyed face when she looked back(we were doing doggy).