Be prepared to be rejected!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you are in a chat room, and you ask someone if it's okay if you IM them, be prepared to be rejected! Not all people are in the mood for IM's, and I, frankly, was in a heated debate about the naming of Frank Zappa's children and didn't feel a desire to strike up a new conversation with someone different. So instead of being a man and backing away, the guy gets upset and then calls me a whore. Thought I'd share this with the board. :smile:

Attachments

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are in a chat room, and you ask someone if it's okay if you IM them, be prepared to be rejected! Not all people are in the mood for IM's, and I, frankly, was in a heated debate about the naming of Frank Zappa's children and didn't feel a desire to strike up a new conversation with someone different. So instead of being a man and backing away, the guy gets upset and then calls me a whore. Thought I'd share this with the board. :smile:

Meg, didn't you get the memo? When someone you don't know wants to PM you, you're supposed to drop everything and make yourself available for their every whim!:rolleyes:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Finally, I get to see the LPSG chat room!:biggrin: And it kinda makes me glad that I'm not able to use it, too.:eek:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Meg, didn't you get the memo? When someone you don't know wants to PM you, you're supposed to drop everything and make yourself available for their every whim!:rolleyes:

MZ you forgot, you're supposed to find them sexy, stimulating, and endearing all within one PM or else they'll accuse you of being stuck up. :rolleyes:

Caelestis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm confused. If you entered into a PM with him, isn't that more of a whore-ish thing to do? Surely refusing a PM is showing that you are infact NOT a whore?

Poor lad must be having difficulty pumping blood to his penis and braincell at the same time, bless.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, I'm sorry Meg but really when I need to talk, I need to talk! Just kidding, it wasn't me...seriously, I'm kidding!

Megiffer, how can you be a whore when I'm your designated Cyber slave? Right, so I've finished painting your house...what's next? (The lengths that one must in to in order to get a pm answered by Meg?)

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, I'm sorry Meg but really when I need to talk, I need to talk! Just kidding, it wasn't me...seriously, I'm kidding!

Megiffer, how can you be a whore when I'm your designated Cyber slave? Right, so I've finished painting your house...what's next? (The lengths that one must in to in order to get a pm answered by Meg?)

I could use a foot massage!

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with Caelestis...

So, saying "NO!" makes you a whore... what does saying "Yes" make you?

If you say YES it makes you a total whore, but you're "his kind of whore", not one of those selfish whores that will only give it up for people they've known for more than 5 minutes.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you say YES it makes you a total whore, but you're "his kind of whore", not one of those selfish whores that will only give it up for people they've known for more than 5 minutes.
:biggrin1: Trolls will be trolls for sure, won't they? They don't even bother to hide it, they out themselves within the time it takes to type one line and hit "enter."

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wonder what he would have said if a gay guy came on and demanded to chat with him the same way.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
... instead of being a man and backing away, the guy gets upset and then calls me a whore...
:smile:

I've seen this a number of times in N.P. When a girl refuses to go out with this particular kind of man he calls her names. I consider this type of behaviour to be immature and disgusting, but it happens, sadly.:rolleyes:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What constantly facinates of about this site is that there very trolls will be the first to then argue that there's freedom of speech and that its their right to express themselves as they see fit.

What seems to be conveniently overlooked is that with rights come responsibility...treating members with respect would certainly be a good start.