Be real

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, May 22, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: I'm new here, the reason I joined this forum is beacause alot of people here have insightful,intellegent,and funny things to say. What I don't understand is the issue of fakers. The WWW is a wonderful place where you can be anybody you want to be but, it's also a place where you can honestly be yourself with nothing to hide and still remain anonymas ,where anybody that disagrees with you can be dismissed with a mouse click. Theres no reason not to be honest here. Please save fantasity profiles for the chat rooms and keep the forums real.

2. Mr. Big Stuff

Mr. Big Stuff Member

Albums:
    I do not know how long you have been a member of the forum, but we had some really nasty issues of fakers (and their opponents) about a month ago. The issue seems to have abated by now, and I, for one, am glad that business is over and done with.

Ken

3. Duo187

Duo187 New Member

Albums:
    Yeah.. it got pretty nasty... lol.

4. InnocentBystander

InnocentBystander New Member

I myself never understood why people would fake anything here.

Maybe some people 'get off' on coming here and acting like they're someone they aren't, but such a thing is unfortunate, as any lying doesn't contribute anything useful to the board.

Besides, many of the things discussed here are so factual, it seems like 'fakers' tend to avoid a lot of topics altogether.

Draft saved Draft deleted