Be warned! She wants to take your cookies.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last edited:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Iz dis 4reel?

Sheesh did any of you guys listen to her? She's just being humorous. This is from the reality show Big Brother though I doubt the American version. I guess they ran out of food in the house and she wanted a cookie. She probably usually acts goofy like this because she said "she needs a cookie so she can be cheerful and make everybody happy. Don't you or any of your friends that ever act silly like this? What was so hard to understand about the situation?

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Yes! It's kat from this year's Big Brother.

She is genuine and is favourite to win at the moment because she is sooo adorable! She likes to eat her cookies slowwwwly and she has little orgasmic experiences when she does so...

Kat to win :dance:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes! It's kat from this year's Big Brother.

She is genuine and is favourite to win at the moment because she is sooo adorable! She likes to eat her cookies slowwwwly and she has little orgasmic experiences when she does so...

Kat to win :dance:
Dumbcow, it could be difficult to interpret if one is too busy trying to decipher her crazy Martian language AKA accented English. She used no slang and spoke in fairly constructed sentences, but I guess her appearance captivates some more than the simple message she was conveying. No food in the house. Want cookie. Like cookie. Cookie make her happy so she can make others happy. The circle is that she's making them happy exaggerating her love for cookies. She could have a career in comedy.

PS dumbcow that little bouncy character icon scares me every time I see it.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Dumbcow, it could be difficult to interpret if one is too busy trying to decipher her crazy Martian language AKA accented English. She used no slang and spoke in fairly constructed sentences, but I guess her appearance captivates some more than the simple message she was conveying. No food in the house. Want cookie. Like cookie. Cookie make her happy so she can make others happy. The circle is that she's making them happy exaggerating her love for cookies. She could have a career in comedy.

PS dumbcow that little bouncy character icon scares me every time I see it.

I think she speaks good English... her accent is pretty easy to understand.

She is the most lovely caring person in that house amid all of them who have gotten ejected for threats and spitting in people's faces.

And cookies are her thing... she even has a song with Darnell about them :smile: She loves them and exaggerates this to cheer up the house, which is full of misery :cool:

She isn't popular because of her unique image, she's popular because of her unique personality. :smile:

PS. :dance: :tongue:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I doubt that her thing has anything to do with ass... so that was a stupid thing to suggest.

I'm sorry, I assume that punctuation and interpretive skills would've been used. I know what she was talking about because I listened to what was said and found it funny. On top of the hilarity of the situation is the fact that "cookies" happens to be a term that is used to refer to ass. I understand that that's not what she was talking about. I spun it myself, and separated the ideas with punctuation, to suggest an innuendo that could be applied and would make another funny spin on the humor.

It was stupid of you that you didn't apply cognitive skills to what I said and what she said. Better luck next time, I'll be more distinct.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
The fact that you tried to make something sexual out of something that isn't is what was stupid. There was no cognitive skills needed here. But good try.