Be warned! She wants to take your cookies.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
:confused: How so? I think she looks quite happy... or is something deeper hiding behind the cookie love?

Well, call me an a-hole, dumbcow ... but she doesn't look at all happy to me.
She looks like she's trying to appear happy.
I won't swear that she doesn't believe she's happy, inwardly.
But I suspect she doesn't.
That's my hunch, is all, dc.

EDIT: I certainly see no racism. I don't know where Jack is getting off on that matter.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Well, call me an a-hole, dumbcow ... but she doesn't look at all happy to me.
She looks like she's trying to appear happy.
I won't swear that she doesn't believe she's happy, inwardly.
But I suspect she doesn't.
That's my hunch, is all, dc.

EDIT: I certainly see no racism. I don't know where Jack is getting off on that matter.

Perculiar... maybe she isn't. The only things I've seen her outwardly unhappy about are lack of cookies and when others were arguing and her name popped up...

Then she does things like declare how she looks like a potato, which I suppose is self-depreciation.

Maybe we'll never know.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The fact that you tried to make something sexual out of something that isn't is what was stupid. There was no cognitive skills needed here. But good try.

So you didn't like my joke? That doesn't make it stupid, it makes it not funny to you. Your post implied that you didn't comprehend the distinction between my innuendo and what was said.

Exactly. Racist, just like I said.

If all you're going to keep saying is "it's racist" doesn't that constitute spam since you offer no proof? There isn't any but if you explain where you see it I promise I won't prove it wrong. I swear:wink:

This is a reality show where people live together. An asian woman made everybody laugh by exaggerating her love for cookies. No one calls her a name, no one even references her race. Are you baiting or just really that dense and incapable of comprehension? I'd love to explain the joke to you but you have to show me this imaginary racist ghost. Atleast put some thought into your baiting if you want someone to fall for it.

i think its pretty clear that she just wants some cookies lol
also seems pretty clear that shes just a happy loud (slightly odd) person lol
although anyone that goes on big brother (in the UK) is gonne have to be slightly fucked up haha

I guess some people have never been around someone who tries to make people laugh. Thus humor is lost and their misery has company. Sad part is they belittle true racism by playing the race card.

Last edited:

griplock22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think its pretty clear that she just wants some cookies lol
also seems pretty clear that shes just a happy loud (slightly odd) person lol
although anyone that goes on big brother (in the UK) is gonne have to be slightly fucked up haha

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media

:yup: Three weeks in and already two people have been thrown out. One of whom threatened to use her gangster friends, the other spat in the face of someone defending their friend...

I think Kat seems to be a little ray of sunshine in there.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:yup: Three weeks in and already two people have been thrown out. One of whom threatened to use her gangster friends, the other spat in the face of someone defending their friend...

I think Kat seems to be a little ray of sunshine in there.

That's what's upsetting me about these posts dumbcow. Ignorance. People who have never watched the show are calling the scene racist and making assumptions about her character. Thankyou for sharing information about the show.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Katreayah, Big Brother will not be supplying you with any more cookies."

...Best. Line. Ever.

Also, my favorite part was

"When was the last time you had a cookie?"

-"Nearly too-wen-tiee fouh aouwaz."

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm going to have to start watching the show, she looks like the kinda person who's always the life of the party. I love people who are always laughing and always trying to make you laugh. Is it viewable online? In the US Big Brother comes on a local channel, and many local channels offer online viewing of old episodes in their entirety. Haven't found anything but clips so far.

Last edited:

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media

:confused: Please can you elaborate? I don't understand.

"Katreayah, Big Brother will not be supplying you with any more cookies."

...Best. Line. Ever.

Also, my favorite part was

"When was the last time you had a cookie?"

-"Nearly too-wen-tiee fouh aouwaz."

:biggrin1: Kat comes up with some really good one liners. Today she was singing the "happy house" song. She also has a song called "cookie love" :biggrin1:

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm sorry, I can't. Marley said he's reporting me to the mods if I talk about racism any more :(

of course I don't know how he'll be able to tell, as he also said he has me on ignore

tell ya what, i'll elaborate once i feel safe doing so

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
personally I find this hilarious...and the fact Marley was using HUMOR and a play on words is just as funny. The sexual part of it was the sounds she was making and body shaking...so as far as getting on his shit for posting this is uncool...

find a better, more deserving post to rant on pls.. and enjoy the humor for what the girl was trying to convey....

people need to chill out a bit ...

*steps down off soapbox.....

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sorry, I can't. Marley said he's reporting me to the mods if I talk about racism any more :(

of course I don't know how he'll be able to tell, as he also said he has me on ignore

tell ya what, i'll elaborate once i feel safe doing so

:cool: Okay then. But as long as you don't make any ridiculous or outlandish claims, if you are reported nothing should happen :confused:
Anyway, if you want to elaborate, only say what you think is reasonable and don't go phrasing it in a way that could be misinterprated. :smile:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
personally I find this hilarious...and the fact Marley was using HUMOR and a play on words is just as funny. The sexual part of it was the sounds she was making and body shaking...so as far as getting on his shit for posting this is uncool...

find a better, more deserving post to rant on pls.. and enjoy the humor for what the girl was trying to convey....

people need to chill out a bit ...

*steps down off soapbox.....

The reason I posted this is because I do the same thing with my boyfriend. Me and my boyfriend really like to eat, I'm a size 32 and proud!!. He has a fast metabolism so he's uber-skinny but he eats like he's scared the plate might run away. When I eat something really good I do what she does, I fake orgasms. One bit at a time I moan and overplay how good it is. Then again, food kicks ass so it's not that much of a stretch. Women fake orgasms for guys who are BAD at sex so what's wrong with faking orgasms from GOOD food? He always looks at me like I'm crazy when I do this. I'm thinking about doing a parody video with Fudge Rounds. God just saying the name sent chills down my spine:wink: LOL.

Last edited: