beach bulge

markuk10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Girls,
In my late teens I used to go to the beach with a big crowd.
My sisters friends always used to look and talk about mens cock sizes. They used to laugh at mine in my wet shorts and call me the snake and donkey dick.
do you check out men's penis sizes on the beach swimming pool?

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Generally speaking, no.

The only time I can think where I did was at a swim meet one time. I was standing at the side of the pool, because my race was next, and the guy on the starting block nearest me had a hard on.

He didn't have a huge cock or anything, but it struck me as sexy probably just because he couldn't really do anything about it (except get into position really quickly so it wasn't noticable).

But beyond that, no, I'm not usually looking at a guy's crotch. I have been known to check out the odd behind though :smile:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmmm... well, as I live next to a beach, I s'pose I have to be honest and say that at some point my eyes might wander down for a quick check.... :redface: but that's probably if the upper part was enticing enough to wanna check lower.... :rolleyes:

Trouble is, if the package is too nice I (a) then really struggle to drag my eyes away (b) generally fail to keep a lecherous smile off my face (I am crap at gambling... face gives everything away) and (c) probably fall arse over tit on to said face!! :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
Not really. Men almost always wear baggy boxer type shorts so it is not really that visible. At the beach, body type in general is what is really visible and what draws attention...I don't get to see the men's shower room