Beach bulge!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sandie305, Dec 30, 2007.

1. sandie305

sandie305 New Member

Albums:
    While my hubby and i were at the beach my mother told me, after a long stare that my hubby really should year much looser swimming shorts! Because he might scare the kids! Can you imagine? I was horrified. has anyone here had your package mentioned by other family members?

2. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not to my face, but my sister once told me a day after the fact that my aunt was embarrassed that I wore a speedo. It was summer, we spent the day with my aunt and my cousins, My 2 cousins wanted to go to the beach 2 blocks away for a few hours. I was extremely fit and tan. When I changed, I had a royal blue and white striped speedo and a t-shirt. I was totally limp and nothing explicit showed, but I guess just the little mound in the front of my suit caused a stir. I could only imagine how she would have fainted if I would have popped a boner!

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

you probably won't be invited back!

4. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

I can't wear Speedos at the beach. *I'm* embarrassed about the bulge. So it's typically bermuda shorts or long trunks.

5. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

Re: Speedos look okay I think on the beach, on other people.

And why should I be "embarrassed" that others might notice that I have a penis? I'm not so sure why a natural penis bulge should be "embarassing." Do women get "embarassed" that their breasts bulge?

However, I don't think that everybody on the beach really needs to know how well I may or may not be endowed. Is it any of their business? Some things maybe are better left to "mystery" or imagination, and as speedos aren't "required," normal swim trunks are fine for me.

I could wear a speedo, but whatever for? Unless that's what all the guys wear?

6. underwear_enth

underwear_enth New Member

Check out the stuff at YouTube - Spam

15% off orders of $35 or more using the code UNDIES

Draft saved Draft deleted