Beach Day Surprise Part 2

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by D_Drew Peacock, Sep 7, 2009.

1. D_Drew Peacock

D_Drew Peacock New Member

Larry and Debbie strolled along the beach, her nipples still hard as little pebbles, and his dick at a bit more than half-hard. They made small talk, avoiding how aroused they felt but both very much aware of the sexual nature of their attraction.

The beach was starting to get a lot busier, especially on the other side, where all the textiles were. But there were a few people filtering over to the clothing optional area too, and most of them took the opportunity to shed their coverings and join the nude nation. Most of these were older folks, and the nudity was not really arousing for either of them, but there were a few exceptions.

For one, Larry was surprised to see that the three young women he had seen on arrival decided to make the move. He was rather disappointed to see that they decided to keep on their bathing suits, and lounge on the beach in thier bikinis. Somehow though with all those nude men around them, they looked more naked than anyone! Debbie was the one to remark on the "huge tits" that one girl had, and Larry was surprised.

"Yeah," he said "but they are not half so nicely shaped as yours, and I bet her nipples don't stand up so perky and far when they get hard."

"Well," said Debbie, "they did poke out a good deal when she was staring at your nice dick."

"Keep talking like that, and you will start getting me hard again" was the reply.

"Maybe I will then."

And just then, both of them noticed a new arrival. A gorgeous black woman was standing at the edge of the fun part of the beach, calmly taking off her bathing suit. She revealed tits at least as big as those on the fully clothed teen, but with large round areolas and very dark nipples. Her skin was a rich chocolate color, a delightful contrast to the pasty whites, and putting to shame the darkest tan on the beach. As her suit bottom fell away she revealed a beautifully round "bubble butt."

Debbie was the first to speak. "She is very sexy."

"Yes she is. As sexy as you are. Lets go say "hello"."

"Yes. Lets" and Debbie let go of larry's hand just long enough to brush it across his ass lightly.

"This keeps getting better all the time" thought Larry as they wandered towards the beautiful black woman, who was packing her clothes into the beach bag she had brought. Obviously she was much better prepared than they were. They were both delighted when the woman's face broke into a huge and welcoming smile as they approaced her.

"Welcome to my beach" she said before they could extend their welcome. Larry and Debbie both laughed as they heard her, and they knew this was going to be a great day at the beach.

2. D_Drew Peacock

“Romi, that’s my name.” She said, and hands were shaken, and eyes roamed freely in admiration all round. “I come her all the time” she said.

To Larry’s surprise (this woman was full of them it seemed) it was Debbie who said “you come here, all the time, but do you cum each time?” They caught on right away to her meaning, and the blush that ran down her cheeks to her chest and hardened her nipples made it very clear that she had more than the sunshine and cool water on her mind. “I am all sweaty from the heat,” she said, “lets go swimming.” And all agreed this was a brilliant idea.

They wasted no time parking their things by the water and splashing in. Debbie’s idea was a brilliant one and they had a great time, just being skinny dipping children for a while. But as they settled down after cooling off splashing and swimming, they found themselves floating side by side on their backs, Larry in the middle with one beautiful woman on each side of him. “I can’t believe this” he thought blissfully, but his reverie was interrupted by first one, then two hands, each on a side of his nice firm butt. He was confused at first, but quickly realized that each of the two women had placed their hands on his ass and were keeping them there. He looked left, then right, and had yet another surprise, they were quite aware of what they were doing, and they were smiling mischeviously at each other. This realization had little time to settle in though before he found himself as the man-meat in a wonderful tit sandwich, each of his shoulders enveloped in soft and warm breasts.

“I must have died, and this must be heaven” he thought as he reached out a hand towards each of them, and caressed two wonderful pussies, one black and one white. “Oooh, this is amazing” he murmured. But neither one of the women could hear him well because of the latent arousal that had been building up in each, and which was overwhelming them now.

It is a good thing they were not in deep, because neither woman could have swum for long and stayed focused on the pleasure they were feeling. Four beautiful female hands began roaming around, feeling cock and balls and each others hard nipples as Larry inserted a finger in each woman under the water. It was a good thing they had swam a ways from he crowd because it was not long before first Romi, then Debbie began moaning, and then gasping with pleasure.

It was Debbie who said “what if someone catches us?”

Larry said, “look, we are a long ways from the others, let go. Besides we are down wind, so nobody can hear you.” And he was right. The two women, to their surprise, came at the same time, each with a hand on the others breast, and their hands together on Larrys raging hard-on. Their cunts squeezed his two inserted fingers at the same time and pulsed together almost in unison as they cried out with pleasure. Larry was content to let them melt into kisses with each other since they kept holding onto his manhood together.

Romi finished a long tongue kiss with Debbie and, looking deep into her eyes, said “is it his turn yet?”

3. D_Drew Peacock

Debbie's eyes came into focus, and still rather dreamily, she answered "yes, I think he deserves it. Do you want to do him together? Um, I would like to share him with you."

Romi replied by turning to Larry and kissing him hard, stroking her tongue across his teeth, then drawing Debbie's face in so she could pass his lips to hers. As Romi watched Debbie finish the kiss she had started, she said to Debbie, "I will answer your question now. I come here all the time, and yes, I cum here any time I want to. And today I want to cum more than once." Winking at her, she continued “I want you to lick his cum off my tits when we finish his blowjob together. Would you do that for me?”

“Anything” said Debbie in a voice husky with desire, as she submerged to take Romi’s nipple in her mouth for a suck, and Larry followed to the other tit.

Somehow they managed to get to the blanket Romi had brought without stopping the mutual sucking and licking, At one point Larry had both women sucking on his nipples, then it was Debbie’s turn to nurse the two for a bit until they landed, one on each side of Larry, as he sprawled on the blanket, amazed at what was happening.

4. D_Drew Peacock

Larry had fantasized about something like this before, but he never dreamed it would really happen. Now here he was, getting blown by two beautiful women. Debbie started softly licking his head but Romi went straight for his balls, taking them both in his mouth at once, and gently massaging them with her tongue. It felt unbelievable. This was new and amazing, but when Romi began to hum in a surprisingly low voice, the vibrations made him drop his head back flat, and moan.

Debbie was surprised to find his cock head getting even bigger in her mouth, and she could feel the vibrations from Romi’s humming resonate to the tip of Larry’s cock. She had never been a very skilled cocksucker, but Romi’s teabag hum job was inspiring her to open wider and take Larry deeper than she ever had done. She was watching Romi and concentrating on her so much, that she found herself going lower and lower and lower, until her nose touched Romi’s cheek. She had never been able to deep throat her man before but this felt easy, to her shock.

Romi kept humming but somehow began to suck too at the same time, and the combination of Romi sucking on his balls and humming that way, with Debbie’s mouth taking him to the hilt felt fantastic. He could feel his balls rising, his cock swelling and he knew he was about to cum and cum very hard. Romi felt the orgasm coming and she pulled back and let Larry’s balls pop out of her mouth, slopping against Debbie’s cheek and lips and she somehow got Debbie’s mouth off of that quivering, near exploding rod. She said “remember, lick it off my tits Debbie…” and Debbie remembered.

Larry was as close to cumming as he had ever been without going over the edge. He felt an odd mixture of relief and disappointment, which was immediately overwhelmed by total lust. He wanted these women, the dark and talented and mysterious Romi with her voluptuous curves, and the taut and classical Debbie with her long limbs and fine hair. He wanted to shoot his load on Romi’s tits and watch Debbie lick it off. He was ready.

Romi looked In his eyes and said the words he wanted to hear: “Larry, I want your cum, I want your jism on my big black tits. And I am going to make it happen with Debbie’s help.”

5. D_Drew Peacock

A few seconds of this and Larry was sure again he was going to cum, but Romi stopped. She leaned back and said to Debbie “That is one very very handsome dick.” Debbie had to agree. “Are you ready for your snack Debbie?” She asked?

“Yes” was the reply, “Yes I want to suck your cummy tits Romi.”

Romi leaned forward, and took Larry’s cock head in her lips. She smiled up at him, then opened her mouth wide, and took his full length right down her open throat. Larry felt Romi’s tongue stroking his balls as her hands gripped his ass, and she pulled him in even deeper, pressing her nose against his pubic bone. Then she began to thrust back and forth, fucking his hard prick with her open mouth. Debbie was amazed and involuntarily reached down and put two fingers inside herself. Larry could barely stay on his feet as he felt his orgasm build to a crescendo. The sounds of Debbie cumming again, loudly and hard was too much and he began to cum.

Romi grabbed his cock with both hands and milked it for all she was worth as she leaned back and aimed him down at her full round tits. Rope after rope of thick goo sprayed onto them, clearly standing out against her smooth dark skin. Romi laughed with delight. And as Debbie’s eyes opened after her orgasm, the first thing she saw was those wonderful round nipples, covered in cum. There was no hesitation and she immediately began licking and sucking and spreading the salty cum with her eager tongue. As she swallowed the cum off those beautiful chocolate tits, Debbie reached out to fondle Romi’s lovely wet pussy. She had never played with another woman’s snatch before but this felt just so natural and so sensuous.

All this activity had brought Romi’s arousal level to a fever pitch and the combination of her cummy nipples getting sucked clean, and that trembling hand on her cunt, a finger probing inside her, pushed her over. Romi came hard and loud and it seemed like she would never end her series of orgasms. After at least six, she finally collapsed down onto the blanket laughing.

This was the point where they all got their biggest surprise. The three teens Larry had kept seeing, suddenly stood up from behind the nearest sand dune and came walking over, this time completely naked, and obviously very much aroused.

6. D_Drew Peacock

So folks, how about it? Should I keep going, or does anyone care? Should I bother or am I just bothering you? Message me or reply here if you want me to write some more. I have not done this before and I don't know if I am any good at it.

7. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    pretty good

8. D_Drew Peacock

Larry could not believe his eyes. The girl with the big tits was there splashing about as she walked, bigger even than she had looked spilling out of her top. And the other two girls were right behind her. He looked at his two companions, and Debbie was as surprised as he, but Romi was clearly not. She called them by name and smiled broadly, holding out her freshly licked tits towards them.

All three girls looked VERY healthy with a glow to their skin. He realized from this glow, and from the obvious wetness glistening on their thighs, that they had been playing either with themselves, or more likely, with each other, as they were watching “the show.”

All three girls gave Romi a nice kiss on the lips and rubbed their tits against hers, and then “Miss Knockers” (he missed the name) came directly to him and dropped down to cup his slightly softened cock in her massive tits. She looked up at him and said “I noticed you admiring these. You like them don’t you?” and as she received his compliments, and the re-stiffening of his still slippery cock, her red-headed companion lay down underneath her and began eating “Miss Knockers” out with a lot of enthusiasm.

Larry could not believe his eyes. The girl with the big tits was there splashing about as she walked, bigger even than she had looked spilling out of her top. And the other two girls were right behind her. He looked at his two companions, and Debbie was as surprised as he, but Romi was clearly not. She called them by name and smiled broadly, holding out her freshly licked tits towards them.

All three girls looked VERY healthy with a glow to their skin. He realized from this glow, and from the obvious wetness glistening on their thighs, that they had been playing either with themselves, or more likely, with each other, as they were watching “the show.”

All three girls gave Romi a nice kiss on the lips and rubbed their tits against hers, and then “Miss Knockers” (he missed the name) came directly to him and dropped down to cup his slightly softened cock in her massive tits. She looked up at him and said “I noticed you admiring these. You like them don’t you?” and as she received his compliments, and the re-stiffening of his still slippery cock, her red-headed companion lay down underneath her and began eating “Miss Knockers” out with a lot of enthusiasm.

9. D_Drew Peacock

Debbie had never seen anything like this either and she was wondering what she should do, when a pair of soft young hands wrapped around her lovely tits from behind. One of the girls, a striking little petite brunette, had come around behind her and she was pressing a pair of very hard little nipples into her back, and obviously enjoying Debbie’s full breasts. She had never thought of herself as lesbian or bisexual, but this girl had such soft skin, and as she slid around in front of her, it felt so natural for Debbie to spread her knees apart and allow that pretty face to disappear into her bush.

As the afternoon wore on, it was a very noisy corner of the beach. By the time it was quiet, naked satiated bodies were sprawled in the sand everywhere on top of each other and Larry and Debbie were both left wondering what they had wandered into. But the also both knew they were certainly going to be coming back, and soon.

10. StaffnRod

Gold Member

As an older Literotica fan- Kudos for a rising talented writer.
    Love your scenes- teasing, lusty sex play, sharing cum, et al.
    Its all there- for any appreciative reader to show support as I am.
    Keep up the good work as you hone your skills, with
    my post as noted in your new Wendy & Greg series.

#10 StaffnRod, Sep 10, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted