Beach naked

Supeer Mario

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone stayed naked at the beach?
Talking about public beachs, lol.

I did. Until I was 16.
Always went with the fam (mum and sister {19 at that time}).

I know, quite 'old' to stay uncovered at a public beach.

But I used to do it every year, so I wasn't complexed.

One year I felt it was too much, so stopped it.
And, yes, I was right.

Girls loved it around the beach. I was a primar object. Everyone started all time long. But, I didn't care, as I said.

What about you peeps?

Ever stayed naked at a public beach?

Reactions: tygee

B_evilteacher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My sons regularly went nude at the beach until they became teens. It's no big deal to me. But sometimes people stare.

FLScott72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I lived in New Jersey, I used to go to Gunnison Beach at Sandy Hook occasionally. I was nervous at first, but I eventually loved it. There were a few perverts here and there, but 98% of the people were friendly or kept to themselves. Once you get over the initial fear or nervousness, it's a great feeling being naked in public...especially in the sun on the beach looking at the beautiful ocean.

Reactions: deleted25159941

Supeer Mario

Experimental Member
Media
I loved staying nude at the beach, tanned all areas.

I think I'm too 'old' to stay nude at a public beach anymore, 20 yrs old.

I know my mum and my sister wouldn't have a problem if I stayed nude around them, but I don't think it's a good idea for me personally.

People would laugh at me and so. I don't know whether I'd feel comfortable or not.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unless it is a clothes optional beach you might not bother your mother or sister but you could end up getting your bare ass arrested which is a litle more than getting stared at.

dylan5778

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Still do, Santa Cruz has a great nude beach, staring is a compliment but, most everyone is nekked,
dammit Monster what i wouldn't give to live in your neck of the woods. For me its a turn on, people staring at me and my cock down the beach, the natural feekling is a bonus, especially in the water.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been to dozens of nude beaches all over the world. All types of bodies, so no one has to put it off to get "nude beach ready".
It is about nature and being without clothes is natural. Not about sex.
It is about the warm sun and all over tans and being free and relaxing like any other beach.
All kinds of people at them with all kinds of interests.
Go and loosen up your mind and enjoy yourself.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Supeer Mario ... what is the question here? Are you concerned about being around your family nude at a beach? Or do you just feel you cannot go to any beach nude?

There are nude beaches all over the world. At Lake Travis in central Texas near Austin there is Hippy Hollow, a clothing optional area I visited about 20 years ago. I went to a clothing optional beach around then when I was in Italy as well (near Rome). In September and November of this year I went to Haulover Beach, a clothing optional beach in North Miami Beach, Florida.

So big deal. I'm 47 years old. What makes you think being 20 years old makes you too old to go to a nude beach? What's the problem? IF every other person is nude, why do you feel you shouldn't. There are all types of people there ... families, singles, male, female, young and old, straight , gay, sexy and not so sexy. Some people are playing volleyball and others walking down the beach, others playing cards, etc. It's just a lifestyle like any other.

Why do you think that evilteachers sons stopping their nudity in their teens is the right time? What makes it the "right" time? If you ask me, no time is right if you enjoy it and everyone else is ok with it as well. Just curious.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many people who try clothes-free (nude) recreation agree that it just feels good. Add a wholesome attitude toward the nude body, and the experience can be very uplifting. It certainly is the case that naturism is a great leveller; when you are naked together with your fellow men and women, the trappings of wealth, status and position drop away and mean nothing. For a world obsessed with image, status and material possessions, this is, in itself, liberating.

With the growing acceptance of social nudism and nude recreation, more and more people are discovering what it is like to experience the spiritually liberating effect of social nudism. To be accepted as a person without regard to size, shape, scars, age, physical condition, and fashion. To be able to enjoy the fresh feeling of a gentle breeze against their skin, to bathe in the comforting rays of the sun as it warms their entire body. Newcomers to nude recreation may have difficulty imagining how wonderful it feels. But once they take the plunge, they quickly discover it is a natural, life enhancing experience. It is the most normal thing in the world.

Supeer Mario

Experimental Member
Media
Supeer Mario ... what is the question here? Are you concerned about being around your family nude at a beach? Or do you just feel you cannot go to any beach nude?

There are nude beaches all over the world. At Lake Travis in central Texas near Austin there is Hippy Hollow, a clothing optional area I visited about 20 years ago. I went to a clothing optional beach around then when I was in Italy as well (near Rome). In September and November of this year I went to Haulover Beach, a clothing optional beach in North Miami Beach, Florida.

So big deal. I'm 47 years old. What makes you think being 20 years old makes you too old to go to a nude beach? What's the problem? IF every other person is nude, why do you feel you shouldn't. There are all types of people there ... families, singles, male, female, young and old, straight , gay, sexy and not so sexy. Some people are playing volleyball and others walking down the beach, others playing cards, etc. It's just a lifestyle like any other.

Why do you think that evilteachers sons stopping their nudity in their teens is the right time? What makes it the "right" time? If you ask me, no time is right if you enjoy it and everyone else is ok with it as well. Just curious.

I wasn't talking about nude beaches sir.

I was talking about staying nude at a public beach, where the majority is covered. Actually the percentage of nude people is I'd say 2% at the beach where I stayed naked.

I'm not concerned about being around my family nude at a beach.
I was concerned about staying nude a public beach at such an age, like mine.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I loved staying nude at the beach, tanned all areas.

I think I'm too 'old' to stay nude at a public beach anymore, 20 yrs old.

I know my mum and my sister wouldn't have a problem if I stayed nude around them, but I don't think it's a good idea for me personally.

People would laugh at me and so. I don't know whether I'd feel comfortable or not.

why are you constantly getting nude in front of your sister?

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was talking about this combined with your other thread. i'm coming out and saying it i think you are in love with your sister.

Supeer Mario

Experimental Member
Media
i was talking about this combined with your other thread. i'm coming out and saying it i think you are in love with your sister.

Why would you think that?

No, thanks. So many women around.

My sister never ever attracted me.

I never ever thought about it, and will never think.

She's my sister, the definition of the world, that's all.