Beach Sightings

rangersean: JohnTH, I do understand that real-life often reads more like fantasy, especially with stuff like we talk about on this board.

As Junior graciously acknowledged, my point was not really to question the veracity, but more about suggesting it was not completely being an accident (at least subconsciously).

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=rangersean link=board=clothing;num=1075086223;start=20#20 date=02/03/04 at 18:43:29]

As Junior graciously acknowledged, my point was not really to question the veracity, but more about suggesting it was not completely being an accident (at least subconsciously).[/quote]

Exactly, sean.

I find it a big thrill to blur the lines between accidental exposure, subconscious exhibitionism and delibarate exhibitionism. Further, I think those lines can be vague for both the exhibitionist and the viewer. As junior pointed out, some people respond to the views in ways that add to the exhibitionist's enjoyment. It sounded to me like the sister responded in exactly the best way, neither getting offended nor carried away. For me, those are just about the biggest kind of thrills.

SG

bigdad: Just thought I would add a few experiences to this thread. I to am an exhibitionist to an extent. And I am also an at home nudist. Would love to go to a nude beach, but the wife doesnt like the idea just yet. so, maybe one day. Anyway, I do wear short shorts in the summer around my yard that are mesh. I have removed the liner, helps with the suntan. My wife does not mind me wearing these, even when we have company. She would rather me wear something else when her sister comes over, but understands that she dropped by, and this is what I was wearing when she came over.
The husband of the sister has even said that he wishes he could do the same, but is to modest to do it.
I have friends that come over, and all they have said is that they wish their wives were just as accepting as mine. They to know there is nothing better then swinging free when possible. They also will, on occassion, let me know that it is a good shave job. Being as I shave pubes entirely(wife to).
I thought there might be a problem when balls or dick accidently, lol, pop out, but no big deal. It's bound to happen dressed this way.
Nothing better then having friends and family accept you for the way you are.
Well, maybe one thing better, that would be freeballing ,shaved , in nice short shorts to feel the breeze of the day on your boys.