Beach trip with my crush

Austinarchuleta123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So some friend of mine decided to get a beach house for a few days. My friend brought a long her friend who is 33 years old and has a 8 year old, his wife passed many years
ago and he never remarried but has dated a couple girls. (I will call him Josh for this story) I also have a thing for daddies lol.
I only met him briefly in passing at a store and shook hands and kept walking. I still pull him up on insta afterwards and jerked to his shirtless photos.
He wasn't super ripper but he was in really good shape with just a bit of chest hair, ugh so fine! So fast forward we are all out on the beach hanging out, his kid is buidling sand castles and such
We are laying down all talking about our crushes and random crap. He looks at me and thats when I bite the bottom of my lip and look at him up and down. He kind of smiles and we all keep talking.
One of my friends say they are going to fill up the cooler and Josh hops up and says Ill fill it up I got to use the bathroom anyways and then nods his head at me. I am shook and cant believe this is hapenning.
We walk in and he sets cooler on counter, and says "so how good are you at keeping secrets?". I respond "my lips are sealed daddy, why whats up." He starts untying his bathing suit and pushes them to his knees
and his cock is just there staring at me, I stood there in shock and he said well whats up? I drop down and go at it, he grabs my head and guides me up and down on his cock.
I rub his chest and keep pleasing him. After a good solid 5 minutes, he walks into the living room and sits down, I straddle him and begin to ride him, I go in for a kiss, he kind of held back for a second but gave in,
he spanked me and talked dirty. He picked me up while he was still inside me and layed me down in chair and pounded me that way while I spanked him ha. A good solid 10 minutes of fucking and he finally said
"daddy is cumming". He backs up and jerks off and wanted to come on my face but right before he blew his load I deep throated his cock and made sure I swallowed every single bit and he
let out this hot loud moan!! He looks down at me as I finally take his cock out of my mout and he smiles/laughs. He pulls up his pants and we get the drinks and head back out.
I thought that was a once in a lifetime chance for me but we exchanged numbers at some point that day and that night he text me, "im in the bathroom jerking, hurry up." I ran down and walked in and he was
jerkin that cock. I devour that cock and this time suck on his balls, I lift his legs up and lick away as well, he looked at me in amazement and he blew his load on his chest and
I licked him clean. I got up to leave and he said cum for daddy, which I thought was so hot. I layed down as i stared at him feeling of himself and came on my chest, he got some paper and cleaned me up and we went
back to bed. Twice in one day I got to hook up with my crush haha! That night i slept like a baby, what a day I will never forget. The next day we kept our distance and just hung out. The following day was our last and we all were playing games when Josh got up and
said he had to use bathroom upstairs. 2 minutes later he walks to balcony area and ask me to bring plunger from downstairs. I grab plunger and walk up to the bathroom and find
him naked and ready for me. I went back to work and this time took my time with it because I know this will probably be the last time I may ever get to see it.
After over 10 minutes he whispers "can I cum inside you this time?" I then turn around and arch my back and he wastes no time and starts to pound away, we turn the water on
to make sure they dont hear all the ass clapping lol. He didn't last long as he busted all up inside of me and I cum shortly after him. I don't know if this is weird but I asked for his
underwear and he gave them to me haha. We left the next day, he gave me a hug goodbye and said thanks. It is still the best weekend of my life and I often think about it. I am in town
for Christmas and just hung out with my friend who I met Josh through and out of the blue he text me and says he is coming into town for the holidays. So I am hoping I will get to see him.
We havent texted but once since then. We are friends on social media so I see his post up there. Also here is a pic of his body, I hope yall enjoyed this, well not as much as I did haha.

Attachments

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It would have been more informative if we knew what gender the other person was, that would have made me decide weather I wanted to read it or skip over it. And honestly it was just ok because I didn’t know both genders. So the confusion didn’t allow me to enjoy it at all.

Reactions: P.J.9

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So some friend of mine decided to get a beach house for a few days. My friend brought a long her friend who is 33 years old and has a 8 year old, his wife passed many years
ago and he never remarried but has dated a couple girls. (I will call him Josh for this story) I also have a thing for daddies lol.
I only met him briefly in passing at a store and shook hands and kept walking. I still pull him up on insta afterwards and jerked to his shirtless photos.
He wasn't super ripper but he was in really good shape with just a bit of chest hair, ugh so fine! So fast forward we are all out on the beach hanging out, his kid is buidling sand castles and such
We are laying down all talking about our crushes and random crap. He looks at me and thats when I bite the bottom of my lip and look at him up and down. He kind of smiles and we all keep talking.
One of my friends say they are going to fill up the cooler and Josh hops up and says Ill fill it up I got to use the bathroom anyways and then nods his head at me. I am shook and cant believe this is hapenning.
We walk in and he sets cooler on counter, and says "so how good are you at keeping secrets?". I respond "my lips are sealed daddy, why whats up." He starts untying his bathing suit and pushes them to his knees
and his cock is just there staring at me, I stood there in shock and he said well whats up? I drop down and go at it, he grabs my head and guides me up and down on his cock.
I rub his chest and keep pleasing him. After a good solid 5 minutes, he walks into the living room and sits down, I straddle him and begin to ride him, I go in for a kiss, he kind of held back for a second but gave in,
he spanked me and talked dirty. He picked me up while he was still inside me and layed me down in chair and pounded me that way while I spanked him ha. A good solid 10 minutes of fucking and he finally said
"daddy is cumming". He backs up and jerks off and wanted to come on my face but right before he blew his load I deep throated his cock and made sure I swallowed every single bit and he
let out this hot loud moan!! He looks down at me as I finally take his cock out of my mout and he smiles/laughs. He pulls up his pants and we get the drinks and head back out.
I thought that was a once in a lifetime chance for me but we exchanged numbers at some point that day and that night he text me, "im in the bathroom jerking, hurry up." I ran down and walked in and he was
jerkin that cock. I devour that cock and this time suck on his balls, I lift his legs up and lick away as well, he looked at me in amazement and he blew his load on his chest and
I licked him clean. I got up to leave and he said cum for daddy, which I thought was so hot. I layed down as i stared at him feeling of himself and came on my chest, he got some paper and cleaned me up and we went
back to bed. Twice in one day I got to hook up with my crush haha! That night i slept like a baby, what a day I will never forget. The next day we kept our distance and just hung out. The following day was our last and we all were playing games when Josh got up and
said he had to use bathroom upstairs. 2 minutes later he walks to balcony area and ask me to bring plunger from downstairs. I grab plunger and walk up to the bathroom and find
him naked and ready for me. I went back to work and this time took my time with it because I know this will probably be the last time I may ever get to see it.
After over 10 minutes he whispers "can I cum inside you this time?" I then turn around and arch my back and he wastes no time and starts to pound away, we turn the water on
to make sure they dont hear all the ass clapping lol. He didn't last long as he busted all up inside of me and I cum shortly after him. I don't know if this is weird but I asked for his
underwear and he gave them to me haha. We left the next day, he gave me a hug goodbye and said thanks. It is still the best weekend of my life and I often think about it. I am in town
for Christmas and just hung out with my friend who I met Josh through and out of the blue he text me and says he is coming into town for the holidays. So I am hoping I will get to see him.
We havent texted but once since then. We are friends on social media so I see his post up there. Also here is a pic of his body, I hope yall enjoyed this, well not as much as I did haha.
You are a lucky person.

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
VERY HOT!!!! Your story made me so damn hard just now

Reactions: Austinarchuleta123

jjdiamond

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hot!! Keep us updated if something else happens between you two

Reactions: Inputpower1

Eidmar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would have been more informative if we knew what gender the other person was, that would have made me decide weather I wanted to read it or skip over it. And honestly it was just ok because I didn’t know both genders. So the confusion didn’t allow me to enjoy it at all.
BFFR