beach wear

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now shopping could cause a stampede, to the beach would cause heads to turn, and to my bed would guarantee an erected penis awaiting your approval. If you like any of the above, go for it!

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow! Is that your butt? It looks like a big (huge) juicy butt baby!!
I'm kidding, of course! but if you had'nt said anything, at first glance it's too big to be a BULGE!!

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Forget about the bathing trunks. Just come down here to SE FL, and I'll take you to the nude gay beach. I'm sure you'll forget about binding all that up in a suit, and be happy to let it all just hang free!

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The difficulty in finding appropriate beachwear was one of the reasons I stumbled into LPSG many years ago. After a lot of advice, I found that square cuts actually worked really well for me -- not binding, sexy without being obscene, and age-appropriate. The best ones, of course, are Brazilian since that country seems to understand men's bodies more than others, and BlueMan makes really great swimwear for well endowed guys. If you can't get to Rio to shop, you can see what I'm talking about at:

Men's clothing and underwear from Diesel, Levi's, True Religion, G-Star, 2xist, C-IN2, Calvin Klein and more.

So, even you, Stevo with that massive bulge can enjoy a public beach and not have to strap yourself down.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
do u think i show to much to wear this to a public beach

Yes. That pasty fish-white belly fat overhanging your waistband is revolting, and draws attention away from everything else.

Stop eating so many refined starches and get your ass on an elliptical machine, stat. And while you're at it, get a tan...preferably not from the sun or a UV lamp, unless you're a glutton for melanoma, too.

knowit

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes. That pasty fish-white belly fat overhanging your waistband is revolting, and draws attention away from everything else.

Stop eating so many refined starches and get your ass on an elliptical machine, stat. And while you're at it, get a tan...preferably not from the sun or a UV lamp, unless you're a glutton for melanoma, too.

wow. just like.... wow. how again, do you live your life? i mean, that is in no way a fat belly. not thin, no, not super buff with a 6-pack, but definately NOT fat.

and i say, go get a tan in the SUN! if you get a melanoma, at least you'll leave a good looking corpse.
then again, i'm not saying to spend 24-7 in the sun. sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, sure. just don't go overboard.

on topic... nice bulge dude - but have to ask - is it a little fluffed? or just well placed?

knowit

Big Tex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try wearing a speedo underneath swimming trunks. You may feel silly wearing two suits to the beach, but no one can tell its two and you won't get kicked off the beach. I started doing this a year ago and it has worked out well...