Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Splendid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Could we show some love for this stunning specimen, por favor??!! He was last week´s "Heat Magazine" (UK gossip rag) "Torso of the Month"... Let the smut roll....... xxx

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, the new season of "Man vs. Wild" started up last night and quite frankly I don't know why I am so drawn to this show. I mean, when am I ever going to find myself dropped down into the situations that he is. In addition, every five minutes or so he starts talking about how "6 months ago a young man went for a walk and fell into a ravine and was stuck there for three days until a rescue party found him half dead...etc" .
Ultimately though it comes down to seeing this hot guy and how much he will strip down. And well, there he was in the Florida Everglades, dropping trou to show how his legs and thighs were all bitten by flies, etc. and surprise he was going commando so we got an eyeful of his nice butt. So he can go as wild as he wants, just as long as I get my shallow bit of eye candy...lol. :cool:

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
bear was his nick name when he was in the forces. and this was played first on channel 4 over her in the U.K. it was normally played very late aroun 1am but it was still edited out and this channel ALWAYS showds nudity if its aloud and it wasnt show so i really dont think there is any way you are going to get that un-fogged unless you can get a copy of the original where ever its kept...

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Well, the new season of "Man vs. Wild" started up last night and quite frankly I don't know why I am so drawn to this show. I mean, when am I ever going to find myself dropped down into the situations that he is. In addition, every five minutes or so he starts talking about how "6 months ago a young man went for a walk and fell into a ravine and was stuck there for three days until a rescue party found him half dead...etc" .
Ultimately though it comes down to seeing this hot guy and how much he will strip down. And well, there he was in the Florida Everglades, dropping trou to show how his legs and thighs were all bitten by flies, etc. and surprise he was going commando so we got an eyeful of his nice butt. So he can go as wild as he wants, just as long as I get my shallow bit of eye candy...lol. :cool:

Yes, I love how they play up how the show is to show us ways to survive in case we are in similar situations.:rolleyes:

bear was his nick name when he was in the forces. and this was played first on channel 4 over her in the U.K. it was normally played very late aroun 1am but it was still edited out and this channel ALWAYS showds nudity if its aloud and it wasnt show so i really dont think there is any way you are going to get that un-fogged unless you can get a copy of the original where ever its kept...

Well, thank God it's just a nickname!:biggrin1:

lokibrand

Sexy Member
Media
Has anyone seen this guy on that discovery channel show maan vs. wild. Best thing since shark week if you ask me. Might be wishful thinking, but in my mind he's hung. Anybody have any information/caps/video to prove me right or wrong?

Either way he's hot as hell, it's really attractive how he's all rugged and can escape from anything. Id get lost with him anytime/anywhere, mostly cuz i know i would get out alive but there are definitely some other perks:wink:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Yes, I've seen him on that show. In fact, the thousands of others who've viewed the three previous threads about him have probably seen him on that show, as well.