Bear Grylls

lokibrand

Sexy Member
Media
That is so odd. I swear i searched, all that came up were these random topics. Maybe I don't understand the search feature fully

chase1001

Experimental Member
Media
If must be a real treat to kiss a dude who drinks urine, elephant dung, eats worms, insects and raw meat....I hope he carries binaca...:biggrin1:

latin_male83

Experimental Member
Media
he is in a tv show on the discovery channel called man vs wild but he has a huge following as this is his first american show but he has a few british ones, he has a website too so you can look him up there.

But its ok, i put this post as i was leaving somewhere and just submitted it now that im home, turns out that someone else asked about this guy 24 minutes ago on another post. small world huh?

Reactions: Misterlins

avalonlove

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks for the pix and my name is now avalonlovelove and email address is now avalonlove_love@yahoo.com!!Please email me if any one cn find full frontals of tom brady,galen gerring from passions,eric dane,or david beckham and i mean the reall one not those fake ones!Any information would be greatly appreciated!thank you again everyone.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Male Celebrities :: View topic - Bear Grylls

i would elaborate further on this post but i have to clean up all the drool on the floor.
Ooh!:biggrin:

I still like him, but I've lost a bit of respect for his show ever since that whole revelation a while back that he had stayed overnight in a motel during inclement weather while filming an episode of the show.

I always liked Survivorman as a survival show much better than Man vs. Wild anyway, simply because Les Stroud is completely on his own during filming. I also especially never much cared for the stupid promos for Man vs. Wild.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ooh!:biggrin:

I still like him, but I've lost a bit of respect for his show ever since that whole revelation a while back that he had stayed overnight in a motel during inclement weather while filming an episode of the show.

I always liked Survivorman as a survival show much better than Man vs. Wild anyway, simply because Les Stroud is completely on his own during filming. I also especially never much cared for the stupid promos for Man vs. Wild.

well, are those allegations really true? i've never really heard anything solid. maybe i'm wrong? and i still like Bear....because he's hot and gets naked frequently. lol.
but seriously, i like Bear, because he's knowlegable...even though it seems as if people may help him out. i do remember that if you read the disclaimer, it says how survival situations are presented to him. Also, look at all the shit he eats! haha...that's dedication!

with Les, i totally agree with you. He may not be as successful as Bear in catching food, and he may complain to God knows when, but he seems a whole lot more authentic. plus, he's also smart. and yes, he's all on his own and does all of his own camerawork.

but in the end, i could get stranded in the jungle with them anytime.

anders69

Experimental Member
Media
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Bear is hot, too...and I also like Les...they are both very good at what they do...SURVIVE!!

Just a note about Bear...he has two sons with wife, Shara, and they live on a converted barge in the River Thames. One of his sons is named "Marmaduke". That takes balls to burden your son with a name like that. LOL!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
well, are those allegations really true? i've never really heard anything solid. maybe i'm wrong? and i still like Bear....because he's hot and gets naked frequently. lol.
but seriously, i like Bear, because he's knowlegable...even though it seems as if people may help him out. i do remember that if you read the disclaimer, it says how survival situations are presented to him. Also, look at all the shit he eats! haha...that's dedication!

with Les, i totally agree with you. He may not be as successful as Bear in catching food, and he may complain to God knows when, but he seems a whole lot more authentic. plus, he's also smart. and yes, he's all on his own and does all of his own camerawork.

but in the end, i could get stranded in the jungle with them anytime.

Yes, the allegations were true, they admitted to it and everything. I recently saw the episode in which this all took place during filming. It's the episode where he's in the Kimberley area of Australia and he gets caught in a fairly severe thunderstorm. In the original episode he makes himself a platform with tree branches and brush and it seems as if he stays the night. In the edited version they add a voiceover where he says "We won't be staying here tonight, but I'm gonna show you how to make a shelter" and the episode proceeds as it did in the original version.

hardiniowa2002

Sexy Member
Media
Yesterday there was a Man vs. Wild marathon on the Discovery channel there was an episode where he was in the Sahara Desert, to keep his head cool he took his shirt off and pissed on it they blurred out his cock but showed his piss stream it was a very large stream like it was coming out of a very thick cock