Bear sized Underwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by openwide, Aug 27, 2011.

1. openwide

openwide Member

Years ago I used to buy E2U underwear which offered an amazing fit for a well-endowed bearish build. Have tried Obviously and Ergowear which are great pouch-wise but cut too trim through the ass and leg openings. Any of you beefy guys discover something that fits guys like us?

2. openwide

openwide Member

I'll bump it just once. Anyone?

3. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I buy Hanes ringer boxerbriefs and they fit really good and fruit of the loom boxers are roomy

4. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wouldnt call myself a bear but I'm 5'10 and 200 lbs. I have big thighs from working out so I need underwear that is comfortable. For me it has to be a microblend underwear now. After finding those it's the only underwear I buy. I buy briefs and Boxer briefs. The briefs are generally more comfortable because nothing is there to constrict my thighs. Try out some of Jockey's underwear.

5. SCSea

SCSea Member

UnderArmour's boxerjock, because it comes to a 3XL, has a mesh pouch area and wicks sweat. Bonus points for the three leg lengths.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice