Bearded Ladies

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many of you ladies get peed off with having to constantly bleach your moustache and/or pluck out those pesky unwanted, persistent chin hairs? Just look what could happen if we chose to rebel and leave well alone:-
The Shy Girl - Bearded Lady

AARRRGGGGHHH!

Lily:eek:

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many of you ladies get peed off with having to constantly bleach your moustache and/or pluck out those pesky unwanted, persistent chin hairs? Just look what could happen if we chose to rebel and leave well alone:-
The Shy Girl - Bearded Lady

AARRRGGGGHHH!

Lily:eek:
sorry to butt in, but AARRRGGGGHHH is definitely right... I remember standing in line to get my lunch and there was a woman in front of me with a horrible kind of moustache going on, and the looks the cashiers were giving her were just so blatantly wrong.. she'd need to take 2 weeks off from work just to bleach and pluck those damn things out...

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's an unfortunate side effect of ageing & changing hormone levels, cant be helped but can be treated.

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

Account Disabled
Media
I don't suffer from facial hair but I had a good friend from work with a mustache. We all wondered why she did not do something about it. The comment people made behind her back was that she would be such a pretty girl if she would shave it off. Later I worked with a lady with a really nasty chin hair.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's an unfortunate side effect of ageing & changing hormone levels, cant be helped but can be treated.

I've heard of this happening a lot in older women as well. In my case, I've always had a problem with being "hairy", even when I was young, and a group of guys in college used to bother me about that. After that incident I try to keep up with the tweezers pretty regularly.

I've also tried permanent hair removal using intense pulsed light, back when I had money (since even with the special they were running it was over $400), but it didn't "take" for some reason. So I'm back to tweezing.

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
I was at a wedding once and there was this bearded lady attending as another guest. Young woman, probably 30.

My thoughts were (a) I'm glad she's comfortable with the unfortunate hand she was dealt. She seemed like a confidant interesting person. But I also thought (b) You know, *I* shaved for my friends wedding, why couldn't she? I mean, it almost seemed rude because she was obviously diverting attention from the couple of the hour.

I'm very rarely judgemental. And it bugged me because I didn't know if my thoughts / logic were correct. I'm a big believer in dressing well and good grooming for wedding and such, it shows respect for the couple.

Should bearded ladies shave before important social events like a gentleman is expected to?

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So it's really inevitable, when you really think about it, the woman you marry will ultimately turn into a man, a man with no penis at that ? How depressing that must be for hetero's that are homophobic ? :eek:

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So it's really inevitable, when you really think about it, the woman you marry will ultimately turn into a man, a man with no penis at that ? How depressing that must be for hetero's that are homophobic ? :eek:

this is totally hilarious:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry but that is disgusting on soo many levels!! There is no reason to look like that in this day and age. Unless she works at the circus how does she earn her keep?:confused:

I was at a wedding once and there was this bearded lady attending as another guest. Young woman, probably 30.
My thoughts were (a) I'm glad she's comfortable with the unfortunate hand she was dealt. She seemed like a confidant interesting person. But I also thought (b)
You know, *I* shaved for my friends wedding, why couldn't she? I mean, it almost seemed rude because she was obviously diverting attention from the couple of the hour.
That is wrong, one should NEVER detract attention from the bride. That is one of the reason I am so against having children and animals participate in weddings. It's adorable, cute even; but attention is detracted from the bride. Why do you think wedding guests are forbidden to wear all white? :rolleyes: :duh:

I'm very rarely judgemental. And it bugged me because I didn't know if my thoughts / logic were correct. I'm a big believer in dressing well and good grooming for wedding and such, it shows respect for the couple.
Should bearded ladies shave before important social events like a gentleman is expected to?
Yes, absolutely.

So it's really inevitable, when you really think about it, the woman you marry will ultimately turn into a man, a man with no penis at that? How depressing that must be for hetero's that are homophobic ? :eek:
You stupid, fucking ass! :12: Women do not turn into men at any point in our lives.

The exception of course being women who have gender re-assignment surgery.

this is totally hilarious:biggrin1:
Keep laughing kiddo, :biggrin1: I want to see pics of your lip and chin in about 30 years. :cool:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry but that is disgusting on soo many levels!! There is no reason to look like that in this day and age. Unless she works at the circus how does she earn her keep?:confused:

Yes, absolutely.

You stupid, fucking ass! :12: Women do not turn into men at any point in our lives.

The exception of course being women who have gender re-assignment surgery.

Keep laughing kiddo, :biggrin1: I want to see pics of your lip and chin in about 30 years. :cool:
LMAO:biggrin1:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Oh really now, is that a fact ? I once knew a woman that looked like Newt Gingrich. Now, either Newt Gingrich is a woman or that woman turned into a man ?

Ever watch Austin Powers ? "She's a man, baby !"

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TROLL ALERT!

Come now, you can do better than that ? This thread opens with a link of a "bearded carnival lady" and I'm a troll, you even make the connection ?

"Sorry but that is disgusting on soo many levels!! There is no reason to look like that in this day and age. Unless she works at the circus how does she earn her keep?:confused:"

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i get my eyebrows threaded instead of having to tweeze them. whenever i go there's always women, and a few men, who request to have their facial hair threaded... as well as other body parts too, LOL. but honestly, threading works if you have facial hair. it's better than waxing, shaving, tweezing, or bleaching. best of all it's very quick, almost painless, and you don't have to worry about leftover stray hairs. on top of that the hair doesn't grow back for a few weeks.