Beards

GiorgioPT

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi guys.

I'm starting this new blogpage.
Mostly gay-oriented and as a theme I've chosen the thing I love the most in men: sexy beards (well, the second... hehehe).

If you've got some artistic/cool photos of you with a beard and you're willing to share, here's the email rickincolour@gmail.com

Drop by the blog and leave a comment: Beard

I agree about the facial hair on guys being hot. I definitely look for it in the most simplest of 'must haves' - not saying I would pass up a guy without it. However, guys with facial hair get my attention right away. I saw this guy in a store on Wednesday I believe who had the basic trimmed box beard. It was black matching the hair on his head and light colored eyes I think they were blue. OMG I almost had my way with him in the freezer foods dept. :p

I just wonder why facial hair is accepted in the professional world. You never see people on TV with facial hair like those from Washington. It's weird.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
It's the same in the UK - practically no beards of any sort on TV in the UK, journalists, politicians etc.

I used to be in the Air Force so couldn't have a beard, but I'm enjoying having one now.