Beast-like cum shot hits me in the hair

tigolbitties

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I was having sex with this new guy for the first time last night and he was railing me doggy style... I can feel him getting close and I asked him to cum on me... the guy pulled out, pulled his condom off and I swear stepped back a step, then came and I got hit in the back of my head so hard and it knocked my head forward. It was one of the hottest things ever. I was kinda pissed afterwards because it was messy in my hair and I had to go take a shower immediately... but it was hot.

It'll be in my "gettng off" mental file for a while.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds intriguing- you should try and record it next time so that we can get a better view. Bestial male ejaculations, huh? I thought those only existed in foam rubber bogus websites. But hey, anything's good.

tigolbitties

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He had to leave afterwards so we only got one round... I'll try to find this thread again to update it after we do it again to see if it was a one time thing or if he always shoots with such force/distance/amount.

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really need to post a video, When i edge for a little bit and really build it up... the first couple of shots will hit the ceiling while I'm laying on my back on the bed.

Cumshoter

Experimental Member
Media
I'm also shooter, long distance and ''like the bullet''! Love to blast my wife in the face from above the pussy or in the hair from butt distance.

D_Trevor Truncheon

Experimental Member
Media
I always love it when I have an unexpectedly massive shot.
More than once, I've hit my wife in the face after pulling out and even launched over her head a few times. Also shot over my head after a BJ a few times too.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've shot over my head quite a few times. Granted, it usually happens after edging for awhile! But yeah, hot to hear, thanks for sharing!

D

deleted462103

give yourself credit too tigolbitties.....for giving the man that high level of excitement

guydivad

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've often hit my self in the face or overshot my head when laying on my back and jacking. Also hit women in the face or the wall when I pull out. Usally when I am really turned on.