Beatin' my meat too much!

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Sometimes I might jerk off 3 times a day! Like yesterday. And what happens? The girl im talking to comes over and I can't cum :(. I rarely get to see her so just stopping jerking off all together is impossible! lol. I get so horny every day and i just rub it out, and it just so happens i get to see this girl the day after i did like 3 already lol.

Kinda sucks. It did feel good, but I just couldn't nut. Its all her fault anyways! she gave me some and then i dont get any for a long time and im so horny that i jerk off alot more than I used to! I used to do it like once every other day. Now its at least twice a day lol. Oh well.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You saw her the day after u came 3 times? Dude, at your age u should have re-stocked in that amount of time! If you wank too much you can condition yourself to only being able to cum via a hand job. It happens a lot. Get a blow-up doll to practise with instead.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why not invite her to join the fun? Besides, it shouldn't take more than 20 minutes to recover at 22.

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why not invite her to join the fun? Besides, it shouldn't take more than 20 minutes to recover at 22.

Not true. If I go more than twice in a 30 minute period (NOT uncommon), especially if I use lube, I find that almost nothing can get me aroused. I usually have to wait 2 to 3 hours after this happens, or take a nap, in order to recover.

andyo said:
I can jack off 8 times and still have sex and cum an hour later.. :)
awesome...

you're shitting me. I would collapse! I guess I need to work on my sexual stamina!

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
Not true. If I go more than twice in a 30 minute period (NOT uncommon), especially if I use lube, I find that almost nothing can get me aroused. I usually have to wait 2 to 3 hours after this happens, or take a nap, in order to recover.

you're shitting me. I would collapse! I guess I need to work on my sexual stamina!

naps are good

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's not her fault and who cares if you don't nut, cause you already did, 3 times over since!

Just pleasure her and be glad for that...

For me it depends, if i rub one out and then just quit, i can go again in about 10 minutes but i've noticed that with every consecutive cum afterwards, the cum load gets smaller and smaller.

If i rub one out and continue rubbing (i usually still stay quite hard after i cum), i'd say it'll take about 15-20 minutes for another one to come along, then about the same for the 3rd time and if i continue then it just won't come anymore.

I think as long as i get resting periods in between, i can nut all day... haha, but it does get sore tomorrow.

D_Ephraim Rippedring

Experimental Member
Media
Just try and be organised dude. If you say find out when shes coming up, dont jack off for that day. Do some housework or paperwork or something that is going to take your mind completely off sex. When she comes around you wouldn't have jacked off cause you've been to busy.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lets just say I either born like that or teach my self..
one day I came 6 times in a row. Without shooting blank.. I mean the 3rd, 4 5 and 6 it is less everytime but, at least something comes out.

I got vids to prove it lol.

Anyways... I use to cum a lot more when I was 15-18 :) oops 9 am , I just came. I guess the average right now is around 3-4 per day. A year ago it was 6-8 on average.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shooting sperm/cum at 22 should be a very common event.

But as others have stated, lay off of the jacking when you know she will be with you and get rid of the performance anxity (sp). Meaning if you expect to you will not.

Getting some from other than your hand/hands can help you overcome this tension.

Go for it.

Jack some, but also engage in Sexual Intercourse which is a lot more of shoving it in and expecting an ejaculation.

Have you tried oral on her??????