Beatles Remastered: Anyone have these?

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've now added With The Beatles, A Hard Day's Night, Help!, Magical Mystery Tour and Abbey Road to my Beatles Remastered collection.

I do have to agree with one review I read that emphasized that one of the things that's so great about these is that: it's the Beatles music. I've not listened to some of these albums in years, and the rekindling is wonderful.

But these new cd's really do amount to a marked improvement in sonic quality. I sort of laugh when I read reviews that get so hung up on the readings of someone's various voltmeters (or whatever they use to measure all the sound quality stuff!). I don't really need all that jazz, because my ears tell me the difference.

I will have to break down and get Sgt Pep's and the White Album, even though I have them on cd already. I think I'll stick with my Let It Be...Naked, for now, though.

Lastly, while A Hard Day's Night does seem to have benefitted significantly from the remaster, I can't honestly tell so much when I put With The Beatles on. Still, it's great to hear this album again.

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could you please Drive My Car through the Norwegian Wood(where This Bird Has Flown)?
I'm a Nowhere Man, so You Won't See Me.
Think For Yourself, don't take The Word from Michelle!
She doesn't know What Goes On.
Girl, I'm Looking Through You!
In My Life I've decided to Wait and see If I Needed Someone.

Run For Your Life!

That was Rubber Soul.
(Now, should I work my way towards the beginning or the end of their career?)