Beau Mirchoff

nightbat

Superior Member
Media
Let's not turn this thread into one of the many other threads were people endlessly bump it and pathetically beg for for the content to be leaked.

If the video is real, and if they want to post it here, then great. But if it's fake, or they don't want to post it then there's nothing we can do about it, move on with your lives and forget about it.

You should always have the mindset that it is fake until you see it clearly for yourself. Specially with all the scammers out there getting more and more vicious. The fact that just a picture was posted and not the video itself screams fake and scam, if they had the video and had any intent in sharing it they would have done so by now.

Let's not turn this thread into one of the many other threads were people endlessly bump it and pathetically beg for for the content to be leaked.

If the video is real, and if they want to post it here, then great. But if it's fake, or they don't want to post it then there's nothing we can do about it, move on with your lives and forget about it.

You should always have the mindset that it is fake until you see it clearly for yourself. Specially with all the scammers out there getting more and more vicious. The fact that just a picture was posted and not the video itself screams fake and scam, if they had the video and had any intent in sharing it they would have done so by now.
I totally agree with you, but I talked to the person who has them in this thread and while I couldn’t procure them I found enough proof to prove it was in fact beau. I personally don’t have them. But I’ve seen them from the poster.

Reactions: xyza