Beautiful Agony

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, I came across a site called "Beautiful Agony" out of Aus. that is literally film of people masterbating but it just shows their head and shoulders.

I have a kink for enjoying watching a woman masterbate, so that site is right up my alley.

I showed it to my wife and she said the one lady I showed her was obviously faking it.

On this ONE I showed her, the lady was squirting what seemed an unbelievable amount, but I still think it was possibly real, I don't know.

What are your opinions of the site? Do you think they are faking it there? I think they are showing off, but I don't think they are really faking it that much. I'm curious what you all think.

hardknock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And you're handing out memberships to this pay to play site so we can check it out right?

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think they're faking it, generally, no. I've downloaded a lot from that site, and I would quite like to recommend it. Some of the women(and men) aren't masturabating either. Some of them are getting oral.
I rather prefer it when I know there are someone else bringing them to orgasm.
Some of the woman are more vocal than others, and as long as it's real, that's just beautiful.

I wish adult material in general would focus more on facial expression, rather than just zooming in on the genitals.

Of course, just watching faces can be boring in the long run as well....