Beautiful Agony

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Gain on 10, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Gain on 10

Gain on 10 New Member

Ladies, I came across a site called "Beautiful Agony" out of Aus. that is literally film of people masterbating but it just shows their head and shoulders.

I have a kink for enjoying watching a woman masterbate, so that site is right up my alley.

I showed it to my wife and she said the one lady I showed her was obviously faking it.

On this ONE I showed her, the lady was squirting what seemed an unbelievable amount, but I still think it was possibly real, I don't know.

What are your opinions of the site? Do you think they are faking it there? I think they are showing off, but I don't think they are really faking it that much. I'm curious what you all think.

2. hardknock

hardknock New Member

And you're handing out memberships to this pay to play site so we can check it out right?

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Sounds exactly my kind of thing. I love facial expressions during sex/masturbating..However paying to watch, sorry but no thanks

4. AlbertCunning

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't think they're faking it, generally, no. I've downloaded a lot from that site, and I would quite like to recommend it. Some of the women(and men) aren't masturabating either. Some of them are getting oral.
    I rather prefer it when I know there are someone else bringing them to orgasm.
    Some of the woman are more vocal than others, and as long as it's real, that's just beautiful.

I wish adult material in general would focus more on facial expression, rather than just zooming in on the genitals.

Of course, just watching faces can be boring in the long run as well....

Draft saved Draft deleted