Beautiful cock vs. big cock

qwijibo420

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone care to weigh in on the importance of beauty vs overall size? I'm sure everyone here has seen what they think is a perfect cock (bend/amount of hair/overall proportion/ etc). But if you were able to trade that in for an inch in length and a 1/2 inch of girth, would you prefer that instead? At cost of a less aesthetically pleasing unit?

qwijibo420

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to get things rolling, it was a tough choice, but I'd keep my appearance. Several girls have told me I have a nice looking cock but I've only been told once that I was big. I think I like the beauty more... it seemed as if it was a rarer occurrence than an ordinary big cock.

Reactions: mattnatlanta

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think we all just compliment the way we like to be complimented ourselves, which in hetero relationships makes for some odd pairings. I love big butts, but no woman has ever been flattered when I said she had a big ass, even though I meant it.

I get too much teeth already in BJs so I wouldn't trade for fatter even if there was no downside. In any case, I'd rather have my good-looking penis-looking-penis than one of those liverspotted old potato looking things.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can't I have both?:frown1:
I guess If I were forced to choose I'd go with the better looking one. Sure it would be nice to have a bigger one but if it looked so disgusting I coudn't even look at it I probably wouldn't have much fun masturbating.

qwijibo420

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we all just compliment the way we like to be complimented ourselves, which in hetero relationships makes for some odd pairings. I love big butts, but no woman has ever been flattered when I said she had a big ass, even though I meant it.

I get too much teeth already in BJs so I wouldn't trade for fatter even if there was no downside. In any case, I'd rather have my good-looking penis-looking-penis than one of those liverspotted old potato looking things.

I've never though about the teeth issue of having a huge cock before... oof. Thanks for bringing that up. I got some teeth before, but it was mostly because of poor technique. I literally had to stop her. Hurt too much to even fuck her afterward. VERY awkward situation. lol

The reason I ask is because I just started PE and I told myself if the size of my cock gets bigger, but at a loss of proportion (ex I like how my head is bigger than the shaft and want it to stay that way) I'll stop. Just made me think it was a good question for the community. Thanks for your insight.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Call me vain, but I'd go for aesthetics over sheer size any day. After all, penis size is like money: Once you've got enough, you're comfortable; after that point, using it well isn't necessarily about having more than everyone else.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find that beauty in a cock is a matter of proportion, of flaccid hang , of erection angle, of foreskin contour, of glans coloration , of frenulum fullness, urethral definition and of other subtle factors that only the eye can discern. I think I would opt to keep whatever I have , rather than try to reengineer my cock by trading between size and beauty!

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've often wanted a longer cock, maybe add an inch. But I don't know if I'd be willing to trade any of my girth for it. I like the way it looks already and having big girth is part of what I like about it. In the end I think I'd just leave mine the way it is.

D_Phil_N_Thropic

Account Disabled
Media
I'm right with you TS...I have had multiple women tell me I had a great looking cock, but only a few tell me I was big (out of a fairly large sample size, lol). I would love to have an extra inch or two, or maybe even an inch more of girth, but would not want to trade for something less aesthetic.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've often wanted a longer cock, maybe add an inch. But I don't know if I'd be willing to trade any of my girth for it. I like the way it looks already and having big girth is part of what I like about it. In the end I think I'd just leave mine the way it is.

I checked out your gallery, mate! I see what you mean: you have terrific girth and a very impressive flaccid hang...not to mention 2 huge balls! It would be hard to improve upon such great equipment!:cool:

Reactions: Allan S.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm happy on both counts and wouldn't change a thing. But if it came down to it, I'd choose beauty over size.

^^ Urs is both, Obes - so it's all good. ;)

I'd like a nice balance of both, btw. Sittin on the fence is wot I do. :)

locomiax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i am happy that mine is beautiful and biiiig cock. MAny times i am told even by str8 guys "oh, que bonita polla tienes".... translated "what a beautiful cock you have" and i like more that compliment than the one of "wow you are huge" that i like it also, but preffer the beauty one. Because myself i love huge cocks, but they have to be proportioned, nice shape, big cockhead with a nice defined corona some veiny (not too much) with a nice colour (if white i like rossy cockhead if black i like taned cockhead, but the colour must be uniform not with diferent colored areas or something. i like if it is a bit curved because it gives it to my taste like more human touch.
Here in Ibiza nude beaches, i have seen tens of thousands of different cocks (people change everty week more or less because of tourism, we recieve 2 million tourist in 6 months so you can imagine how many cocks i have seen from all colors shapes, sizes and nationalities) said that i have SEEN EVERYTHING, and i have tried EVERYTHING and i have seen terrible disgusting huge cocks and i have seen amazingly beautiful huge cocks. Sorry if i cant say about beautiful normal or small cocks, because i only like big ones average or small cocks is a turn down to me i preffer pussy and i only like cocks if they are big, BUT THEY MUST BE NICE. I am not dumb and i know how to recognice when a cock is nice even if it is small or average but not my cup of tee.

Def. beautiful one. I m top and i dont really care about botom size it can be turn on but estetics is more important to me than size..