Beautiful cock vs. big cock

D_Donald_ T_Rump

Experimental Member
Media
I love the overall aesthetics of mine - nice shaped head, nice even colour, nice and thick, just veiny enough, perfect foreskin length. It's plenty big enough and I certainly wouldn't trade off looks just for a bit of extra size.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My idea of a perfect cock is: Circumcised with the scar located high up on the shaft. Hang soft about 7 inches, soft girth about 5
inches. Nice shaped head with good corona definition. Nice coloration.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me a nice sized body.
What her cunt or his dick is... whatever.
If I see the body, that's what I'm attracted to. Not the appendices.
And to come to your question, a dick, only attracted when it's in volume lower than mine ( and that's so for +/-in 5 on 6 )

stephen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ahem: :biggrin1:

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly

Just a little change
Small, to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the Beast

Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong

Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast.

:biggrin1:

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's always hard to define what's a beauty; those who follow threads here may have noticed it's even hard to define what's big, large and huge cock. Though, one should be aware taht the LSPG isthe place where admiration goes to the size, and therefore I'm affraid is not the best place to praise beauty of small coks...
Nevertheless, since I've been here for some time now, I may witness that I saw some big but really ugly cocks.

qwijibo420

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting to me that nearly everyone chose beauty... it would seem (in most threads on here) that most guys would give up nearly anything for more size. As for definition of beauty, I'll just leave that up to the individual commenter, as opinions vary greatly.

How about if I raise the bar... what positive trait of your cock would you trade for an extra inch and a half inch girth? After some thought, I'd sacrifice some of my upward erection angle and just a little hardness. As long as it points at least straight out, I'd be satisfied. Hey, might look kinda cool.... like it's so big it's struggling against gravity ;-)

Penis4All

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tough question, i think beauty is questionable, but i think an ideal penis would be uncut, and dildo-esque. personally i wouldnt trade my penis with anyone and would not change the size even to get my foreskin back. it is what it is.

D

deleted257218

Beauty is more important than size if you ask me

I'm definitely all about the visual so I'd have to go with beautiful over size. If it's visually repulsive, it's not coming anywhere near me...regardless of size. I recently saw the most beautiful dick I'd ever seen. It was about 9.5" (real inches), very thick and lightly tanned with a dark circumcision scar. It was a little darker than the rest of his skin tone (he was Caucasian) which made it even sexier to me. Plus, he was a country boy so that just sent me over the top.

Suckortease

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even before we were married, my wife told me I had the prettiest dick she had ever seen. She now says it is pretty and big. I have been told by other people that my cock is nice looking. I would like to have a big pretty cock, which I do, so I am happy.