Beautiful cock vs. big cock

Better than a big stick, or a beautiful cock, just even a large and beautiful dick ... lol

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Call me vain, but I'd go for aesthetics over sheer size any day. After all, penis size is like money: Once you've got enough, you're comfortable; after that point, using it well isn't necessarily about having more than everyone else.

that's one of the best analogy about money I've read in a while.

personally... I already have made the trade, but it's not like my penis is a hideous monstrosity now... it's just tougher to give an "easy" attempt at oral sex to. Aesthetics are quite important to me (art student) so I've been careful to be sure that I still have them as I've been working on becoming larger. So far so good, and if I had to stop now, I'd be content at what I've achieved.

Reactions: mattnatlanta

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dick use to be pretty and of above average size and then it morphed into it's current configuration, a big not as pretty dick. The big dick gets me more sex than the pretty dick did.

I think your massive and aesthetic too

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with Vince - I am happy with what I have. From my perspective I've never seen a cock that I did not want to explore or that I could have fun with. I have had sex partners who had features they would like to change - including a couple that had 90 degree bends in them - but from where I was in the equation it worked out fine.

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dick use to be pretty and of above average size and then it morphed into it's current configuration, a big not as pretty dick. The big dick gets me more sex than the pretty dick did.

How has your cock morphed? Looks like you've got a great package all around.

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How has your cock morphed? Looks like you've got a great package all around.
I don't understand why, but 8 yrs ago my dick started getting fatter and fatter. The head used to be proportional to the shaft but now the shaft is wider than the head. I did nothing to cause this.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife says I have a beautiful cock. it's not crooked or bent, no big veins sticking out. I am cut. even skin color. it's symmetrical. 7.5 x 6.5. she says she loves the thickness, never had a thick one before me, and never enjoyed sex as much as she does now. she says my length is perfect, it's long enuf but not so long as to hurt. so she doesn't get sore, she only wants more. (I'm a poet!) I must be doing something right, because she cums everytime we make love.

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't understand why, but 8 yrs ago my dick started getting fatter and fatter. The head used to be proportional to the shaft but now the shaft is wider than the head. I did nothing to cause this.

Interesting. Well, it's a beaut! 😉

D

deleted808122

Trying to imagine a large cock that I wouldn't find beautiful, I googled about and stumbled across a tumblr called "ugliestdickoftheday". Since the Internet is never mistaken, incomplete or biased, this must be authoritative. Not an ugly cock there to be found, except the non-biggies. Thus, IMO, big is always beautiful.

I'll take my extra inch now, please.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As the old saying goes "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". What I think is a perfect and beautiful cock, another guy may not see it that way. I have seen my share of beauties, and big ones and on a rare occasion, I have seen what I believe is a good combination of both. If I have to commit to a firm answer, I would have to go on beauty, rather than size. The beauty is what typically attracts me in the first place, not the size.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Due to medical reasons i've had surgery as a child - thus my cock looks different than most and my size is not big either with 5 inches and thin as fuck. However, regardless of all i have been desired for i don't know what reasons all my life, could never complain about getting enough attention, hands, pussies and heads... and today i have a beautiful wife and we have crazy sex, sometimes 5 times over one weekend...

Deal with what you have and be man enough to rule your world!